Ticket Buying Advice

CanadianColombo

Should I be buying my tickets for We Love june 30th? I would rather just pay as I play because I want to go completely with the flow so nothing is for certain until it is present. With that being said I don't want to be disappointed without tickets for we love if the 99% chance I go to we love comes true

Good luck in your trip...

I found that although it is wise to plan ahead, walking around sightseeingf while trying to score tickets is always good.

I always like to buy 2 or 3 tickets in advance, especially for big events I know I want to hit up that I don't think I can find a discounted entry for. Especially nice to have a couple things already paid for towards the end of the trip, when you've already spent 3x as much as you planned :eek:

We have bought We Love tickets for Sunday and Coxys opening party through Spotlight and some early bird ones from Ushuaia in advance but we will be buying our ASOT and Cream ones when we are there because they are cheaper on the island and going with the flow for another night at Sankeys and DC10

Back