Thursday till Monday in Ibiza

Hi,

Will be going to Ibiza for the 6th time over the August
Bank Holiday ( Thursday till Monday afternoon) I have had
a couple of years away from Ibiza and I know other new parties
have been going on.

If you were in Ibiza for the same sort of time/ same days, what would
you do?

We'll be going to Bora Bora / We Love on the Sunday but I'm interested in going to different nights that I've not been too in my six years. Have been to cream loads of times so looking for other Thursday night fun, also some day fun somewhere either Friday Or Saturday. What can you tell me about underground on a Saturday? Any good?

Thank u - Wizard x

I went to Underground on a Saturday night hardly anyone was there til about half 12 and it shuts at 4 ish which is a shame but other than that it was an awesome night and you shoud definitely try it out, I really want to go again :)

Thank u for replying guys. DC 10 on a Friday... see this is the
sort of info I've been missing since I've missed a couple of years, I had no clue there were other parties apart from Monday. I'm assuming this is a day party?

I am really up for Kehakuma. I see Steve Lawler and Guy Gerber are there a few weeks before we get there. Am really looking forward to seeing who will be there whilst we are. Lawler again???? Pretty please!

Underground sounds great too. Have always kept Saturdays free prior to a We love session, but just may try it.

As I said, Cream has been hammered over the years ( plus living close to Liverpool ) so am on the look out for a Thursday night doo elsewhere.

Wizard x

dc10 on fridays is only in the inside room and is a night party like 10 - 6am . Not on the scale of CircoLoco but something different from the big clubs

Could always try Zoo Project on the saturday for some daytime action , think it starts at 4pm

Back