Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms tend to be Aug/Sept - late August onwards as a rule..... but having said that - we had a brilliant one in July one year - it was the year that the massive heatwave hit Europe - think it was about 5 years ago? anyway - spectacular!!!

Best one however, was Sept, I think Jam Man and Mrs Jam will conur - We watched/listened/experienced it for around 8-9hrs I also think it was the same year as the July one....

Thunderstorms tend to be Aug/Sept - late August onwards as a rule..... but having said that - we had a brilliant one in July one year - it was the year that the massive heatwave hit Europe - think it was about 5 years ago? anyway - spectacular!!!

Best one however, was Sept, I think Jam Man and Mrs Jam will conur - We watched/listened/experienced it for around 8-9hrs I also think it was the same year as the July one....

Yep, mid September.... stayed up all night watching it.

Pandas fighting over the apartment...

There was a stonker in sept 05,we were staying in apartments in san an bay,it lasted 10 hours easily!!

September 2001, I fell asleep on the late night flight after a few pots of ale. Misus woke me up and I saw flashes outside the plance and commented "Oh look at the lasers". The misus dug her nails into my arm and told me "It's f*cking lightening you stupid tw&t", she was terrified. We made two aborted landing attempts before touching down :)

We have seen some crackers in September.

If you do a search, there is an excellent thread with assorted storm photographs.

Back