This weekend thread

kimajy

Such is the dwindling activity on here we've got 2 other weekend threads going on the same screen already ! Anyone got enough left in them to make plans for this weekend ?

I am slowly getting excited about going home for Christmas in a week and a half :D

This weekend:
Friday:
Might swing by a PR agency's corporate party for a few minutes.
Hoping to make it until morning for Ida Engberg @ Krysha Mira.
What happens in between will likely be random :lol: Wouldn't mind popping down to Discoteque for President Bongo of Gus Gus fame, or Mir for Marco Nastic, or BambooBar for DJ Ravin of Paris Buddha Bar fame, or the opening of Metelitsa nightclub. Decisions, decisions...

Saturday: Keeping an eye on the big demonstrations against fraudulent elections. Then a friend's goodbye party (British-American reporter moving to Afghanistan :!:) then ??

Sunday - Rest, relax, big roast dinner, etc.

Hello :lol:

I'm on a whistlestop tour of Brighton-S****horpe-Manchester-Munich-Singapore...final destination Borneo for a 3 week holiday 8)

First 10 days are all about the orangutans, living in the jungle and then our
main reason for going, climbing Mount Kinabalu, one of the highest
mountains in SE Asia.

Then 10 days of beach hut life, hammock action, cheap Asian beer and good
food.

Happy Christmas one and all :D

When do you take off, Babs?

I finally chose a hotel for Goa, by the way. On the beach halfway between Anjuna and Vagator. http://www.ozranheights.com 8)

Excellent choice young man, that's an ace location :D Will you bring me some dresses back from Anjuna Market please :lol:;)

We fly early tomorrow morning, gone via my parents (as they are looking after Lottie and we are going back there for belated Christmas), hence the slightly unconventional way of getting to Borneo :lol:

Quiet one this weekend, saving myself for The Warehouse Project next Friday with Ostgut Ton DJ's.

Well, I'm not going anywhere. This is a good distraction from work. ;) And I enjoy the banter here.

Friday: Work do tonight, organised by moi. Nowt special, because we left it too late. So off to Pizza Express as a big group, then probably off in to Leeds for several more beverages.

Saturday: Little planned, possibly do some christmas shopping if I can be bothered.

Sunday: Sod all during the day, then Christmas Dinner at Project Leeds.

Had my work Christmas party last night at Fabric!! It was probably the most sober I've ever been in Fabric, and it was a free bar :lol: Felt VERY strange walking around in there at the start being completely sober! Had a wicked night though :D

Going to enjoy our last weekend in Dalston before we move out of our flat :( Can't believe how fast this has come around!

I'm on a whistlestop tour of Brighton-S****horpe-Manchester-Munich-Singapore...final destination Borneo for a 3 week holiday 8)

mountains in SE Asia.

food.

Not often Morbs gets usurped on the weekend threads, but we have a new winner :)

Look forward to your photo's, have a great time:D

mountains in SE Asia.

food.

Photos are a must!

fri: work

sat: work, then xmas tree ceremony, decorating, lights switch on, mince pies and vino.

sun: our little girl's third b'day party, time is flying by unabated.

this weekend revolves around birthday parties. Tonights at a nice bar in liverpool, where i am DJing early on ( i think so people don't arrive until later :D) and tomorrows is a house party.

aside from that not a lot except refrain from christmas shopping and probably watch everton get hammered by arsenal in a pub somewhere on sat afternoon.

Had my work Christmas party last night at Fabric!! It was probably the most sober I've ever been in Fabric, and it was a free bar :lol: Felt VERY strange walking around in there at the start being completely sober! Had a wicked night though :D

Going to enjoy our last weekend in Dalston before we move out of our flat :( Can't believe how fast this has come around!

think i know a few people that went to this . is it a big company? advertising / PR??

playing down at JAMM in Brixton tonight with King Unique and Marc Marzenit - pop in if you're in that part of town!
8)8)

Well, finally looks like it's game on this weekend. "Domestic bliss" 'till sometime Saturday then heading off to Berlin on the 1st flight from Heathrow Sunday morning.. Ridiculously good stuff over there this weekend - some of the coolest I've seen in ages. Shame there's no 11pm flight or I'd be on that instead :!:

May go via Fabric en route if I get away in time.. RPR Sound taking over Room 1 with Raresh, Rhadoo and Petre Inspirescu all together. And Steffi, Virginia & Tama Sumo causing a roadblock in Room 3. Why does it all happen at once ?!!!!

2pm flight back so Monday is cancelled !

mountains in SE Asia.

food.

Now that's how you do December!!!:lol:

Sounds amazing.

Back