This saturday in Ibiza suggestions

ibzbeat

Hey all,

Quick question for you – I'm back on the island on Saturday morning for the closing weekend.

We have planned to have a fairly chilled one, in order to be fighting fit for Space and DC10 ( more so DC10 -pant wettingly excited about this already8) ) but am not sure what to do Saturday evening now - Any suggestion for a decent bit of food then to a decent bar for some drinks and beats.

Haven't been to Underground yet but heard good things. Is it still open?

Oh we are staying in-between PDB and the old town.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers

Sushi point is good on saturday night..pop over to grail then. lo cura bar in ibiza town is great for drinks and always good beats,its my favourite bar in ibiza town. great for finding out about things happening too away for all the main clubs.. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Luciano playing at Ushuaia closing from 5pm would be high on my priority list if i was there. Also check out Aura on the San Joan road, if you want to relax and have a meal in traditional surroundings with some partying afterwards.

Sushi point is good on saturday night..pop over to grail then. lo cura bar in ibiza town is great for drinks and always good beats,its my favourite bar in ibiza town. great for finding out about things happening too away for all the main clubs.. 8)

As in the Holy Grail ? It's Grial, mate :)

Cheers guys!

Thinking Ushuaia closing has got to be done really 8)

Now all ive got to do is get through a day and half of work and im there!

Back