This really upset me today.....

That is utterly sick...

Seems after reading the paper's thesedays it's as if they don't want people to go out.

do you know what....as soon as i saw the link I knew what story it was. I too was overcome with revulsion!!!

absolutely beyond belief how anyone can harm a child, the worst thing is, if they can do it once they can do it again, to their own even or children within their circle!!

do you know what....as soon as i saw the link I knew what story it was. I too was overcome with revulsion!!!

absolutely beyond belief how anyone can harm a child, the worst thing is, if they can do it once they can do it again, to their own even or children within their circle!!

I couldnt stop thinking about it all morning.

It was just the little babies face, looked so sad. Just imagining what the child must have felt like/gone through......how do you explain that to a baby?

Horrible world :cry:

Our work has barred The Sun's website but not sure I want to read it.

Since I have had my kids I can't read things like that anymore and have become a big softie too.

Just can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt a child.

Since I have had my kids I can't read things like that anymore and have become a big softie too.

Same to me, but IMO it has nothing to do with "becoming a softie" ;) Today in the german "BILD" was written, that a 68-years-old man has kidnapped a 6-year old boy from a camping site and abused him later.... :evil: My daughter will be six in november :(

Strange world :eek:

without sounding like a typical red top reading tub-thumper, "peados this" "castrate the buggers" and all that. I think i definately have it in me to do serious harm to anyone who tried to hurt my daughter........!!

With the ridiculously lenient sentences this government gives out nowadays it wouldn't suprise me if people take the law into their own hands and want to kill or at least seriously injure anyone that seriously hurt their family or children - paedos, rapists etc, you don't get long sentences anymore anyway and if you plead the emotionally unstable family member who was torn apart by the crime they committed you won't do too much time, worth it if someone had raped your child...

Back