things to definetely do in ibiza

party daz

i fly out tomorow for my first time in ibiza i just wanted a list of the nights i cant miss :D i can listen to anything so im open for ideas cant wait :D

Circo Loco monday afternoon at DC10
Beach bars on PDB (Bora Bora , Sands , Delano etc)
Sunset at San An (bring drinks and sit on the rocks outside mambo's etc)
Daytrip to Formentera (best beaches by a mile)
A night in Amnesia dpends what takes your fancy (take a wad of cash and just enjoy)

A night in Amnesia dpends what takes your fancy (take a wad of cash and just enjoy)

I would go with that list to be honest. My 17th year this year and I will be pretty much doing that.

You should definitely try Double Cheese Bacon in Bungerking!

I would skip Formentera and just drive around island. It's facinating. Lot to see around there. And to get youself prepared for the awesomeness of the island, play Test Drive Unlimited 2 because there you can drive in Ibiza. Yay!

well i totally fancy above and beyond at amnesia i cant wait its under 12 hours away :D is 1100 enough ? i get paid when im over there incase it aint :D

You can have a brilliant time on that amount and you could easily spend three times it. The clubs and some bars are very expensive so just plan a little (ie get pissed before you go in!)

I had given Amnesia a miss for 2 times that I have been to the island after i was advised by someone that it was full of youngsters ( my Mrs and i are in mid-thirties) and tended to get very packed. also from the look of the youtube footage it doesn't look like there are any nooks and crannies in the club where one can chill. When I see it on peoples 'must do' lists I wonder whether I should give it a try this year. Oh the agony of choice...

I had given Amnesia a miss for 2 times that I have been to the island after i was advised by someone that it was full of youngsters ( my Mrs and i are in mid-thirties) and tended to get very packed. also from the look of the youtube footage it doesn't look like there are any nooks and crannies in the club where one can chill. When I see it on peoples 'must do' lists I wonder whether I should give it a try this year. Oh the agony of choice...

I'm in my EARLY thirties ( well... 34! :lol:) and I'd still be going to Amnesia!

I wouldn't let age hold me back... depends on what music you like. I like Cocoon, but some people would prefer Cream... maybe Cream would be younger if that's what's bothering you ( But Cocoon can be young too) Last time I went to Cream was 2004, Cocoon 2008.

I don't really "chill" when I go to clubs, so not sure what that's like! :lol:

When i say chill, i suppose i just mean its nice when clubs have terraces and areas that are a little quieter where one can take a break. Amnesia appears on youtube a bit box like, great for atmosphere but with nowhere to escape to. I think the person who warned me off going last year was referring to cream.

When i say chill, i suppose i just mean its nice when clubs have terraces and areas that are a little quieter where one can take a break. Amnesia appears on youtube a bit box like, great for atmosphere but with nowhere to escape to. I think the person who warned me off going last year was referring to cream.

If you get a VIP ticket there's decent seating area upstairs in Amnesia, wont be much quieter but you can definitely have a rest.

My friends and I who are in our thirties go to Cream every year and have a great time so I wouldnt worry about that.

Agree with that. Id also add Es Vedra, we never go a year when we don't go to the viewpoint to watch the sun set behind Es Vedra, magical

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the useful advice and sorry for hi-jacking this thread but... just one more thing- We are going wed to wed and are planning big nights out on Thur, Sat and Mon. This means that i have the choice of cream, cocoon or matinee. I hear plenty about the first two but i seldom read any opinions about matinee. i like the idea of there being a show at a club, but is it hetro couple friendly or aimed specifically at the pink euro?

Thanks for the useful advice and sorry for hi-jacking this thread but... just one more thing- We are going wed to wed and are planning big nights out on Thur, Sat and Mon. This means that i have the choice of cream, cocoon or matinee. I hear plenty about the first two but i seldom read any opinions about matinee. i like the idea of there being a show at a club, but is it hetro couple friendly or aimed specifically at the pink euro?

I have been to matinee it is gay themed but I did not feel out of place. I would go, I have enjoyed it

I'm 38 next week and i was having it large in Cream last week :D If you buy the balcony ticket for an extra 20 Euros you can escape the madness of downstairs and chill upstairs for a bit. You can also pop between the terrace and the main room without having to go through the bottleneck downstairs

Agree with that. Id also add Es Vedra, we never go a year when we don't go the to viewpoint to watch the sun set behind Es Vedra, magical

I've always wanted to do this we're staying in San Antonio this year and what's the best way to get there?

I wouldn't miss amnesia for the world, granted the main room is mental but there are plenty of seats scattered about you can sit chill and find your marbles! Dont miss it dude.

I wouldn't miss amnesia for the world, granted the main room is mental but there are plenty of seats scattered about you can sit chill and find your marbles! Dont miss it dude.

Really? I've never noticed many seats in Amnesia, but maybe I haven't been looking!

Back