Them Apple Music Boxes...

Super P

Need to convert my .wma files to .mp3 so iTunes likes them, at the moment it converts them then saves both the .mp3 and .wma copy taking up double space obviously. What do I do ? I searched for about 3 seconds on Google then realised it's clearly easier to consult the super Spotlight elite... ?!

Muchos gracias.

What ?! I know Vista isn't the opposite of a Mac just wanted to be specific as Vista does alot of new fangled things which might help me here. No one is actually helping me here !!

What ?! I know Vista isn't the opposite of a Mac just wanted to be specific as Vista does alot of new fangled things which might help me here. No one is actually helping me here !!

Vista is a piss poor Microsoft effort 10 years too late of what an operating system should be.

OS should be all about making things simple. even NITEFLY can use a mac and thats saying something :lol:

i couldnt find any solution so imported both formats and then deleted the wma files i dont want
i just had same problem and spent 2 hours deleting them
u can look for duplicates, not sure if it will pick up same track differnt format as a duplicate tho

Back