The West Country - Mainly Devon

xxVic-zeexx

Dont know if any of you Spotlighters are from around that kneck of the woods, mainly Devon or know about this part of the country.....?!

But im visiting a friend for a weekend in April (royal wedding weekend eeek) who, if i remember correctly, lives either in or around Barnstaple so am just seeing if people can highly recommend either clubs, bars, restaurants, beauty spots, things to do or see :D

I wana make the most of my time down there so any advice or tips would be muchly appreciated as always :D

Thank you

Its not particularly kickin' for nightlife

but these are my faves in the area

Beaches -

Croyde

Putsborough

and nice little places to visit -

Clovelly

Appledore

Cheers

P

are you just staying in barnstaple or heading south at all - I know the exeter area pretty well, but maybe not much use to you?

are you just staying in barnstaple or heading south at all - I know the exeter area pretty well, but maybe not much use to you?

Im driving down on the Friday - bad time i know :rolleyes:

He lives in Barnstaple but doesnt necessarily mean il be staying in or around there the whole time, jst as a base to stay...

Im up for any suggestions, exeter is quite a rek isnt it ?! im driving back up to Bristol to see someone on my route back.....

Back