the valleys on MTV

TM78

just having a chat about this car wreck of a tv show in work...:lol:...on one hand it provides great laughtter and an obvious boost to ones on life looking at these pure dregs of society unveiling their low class, ugly , repulsive behaviour to the world...but on the other hand it does make you think what the **** is going on with this country...how do these young people exist?..all of them think they are going to be famous/millionaires & have some undefinited star quality/talent, when in reality they are ****ing clueless, inbred, bobblehead, illeterate, uneducated twats.....one of the girls (as she pranced about with her little designer dog/handvbag called 'princess) was trying to say she had a law degree:rolleyes:..she mustve got it out a kinder egg, as this ****ing imbecile would struggle to spell degree.

but of course i will watch it every week though:p:lol::spank:

i do feel sorry for any decent welsh people tuning in.

It was indeed god awful but like you say it's compelling to watch as was Geordie Shore. I think there has to be (like with all reality tv) a certain portion that MTV have said "we'll put you in this particular situation and see what happens"

Would love to have seen the people who did audition for it and failed. They must have either been no where near tragic enough or really messed up.

One of my clients supplied the show with a £500-£1000 dog bed with crystal diamonds attached to it for that 'princess''s dog hahaha.

As you said, car crash but horribly addicted. Far too many clones cut from the same cloth can now unfortunately be found everywhere :(.

R.I.P Society. :p

It aired when I was in Ibiza, but my Facebook wall was rammed with all my mates slating it :D I like to consider myself decent but I will not be tuning in, in fact, I get dismayed when I channel hop to one of these reality shows thinking I may have inadvertently given them a viewing figure. :)

but of course i will watch it every week though:p:lol::spank:

This is what i dont udnerstand with these programmes, i watch bl**dy towie and always make time for it :eek: but why :spank: its god awful yet i still find my self watching the trash, and dont get me started on Geordie shore, thats a whole different kettle of fish but i will sadly admit, watching that is highly entertaining tv :lol:

Back