The refurbishment of the main avenue of Platja d’en Bossa

Yeah my thoughts too as if no place to park nearby for even short period, you affect all sorts.

If there taxi drop off and pick up points then not as much of an issue perhaps?

Although it looks like cycle path is along side the footpath and shops which would make that problematic.

Guess deliveries go around back and hopefully not like here where you just have them parked over top of cycle paths defeating their use.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg.jpg
    1.jpeg.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 32

we went for an ice cream at our fave punto g heladería yesterday and I have to say the road and area around the garbi hotel looks much better and cleaner now

we went for an ice cream at our fave punto g heladería yesterday and I have to say the road and area around the garbi hotel looks much better and cleaner now
I thought the same but I wish there was a bit of more green around unless they are planning to plant some trees in the future otherwise it won't be that pleasurable to walk about especially in the summer months.
I was also happy to see el carril de bicis, only time would tell if that is going to be used or reclaimed by the pedestrians as their own area as it happens in other parts like the port and Figueretes paseo which really gets on my nerves!

Edit: it was supposed to say the port and Fig paseo

Last edited:
Should get the British councils on the job, there would be excellent drainage but there would be potholes :)

Back