The Music...The Music...The music

Brandon-Block

No longer active
The Music died in 1999 and has never recovered since ,apart from your usual suspects ???
The Beat's too fast !!
You are going to end up with another ...
The Rez(Ressurection)...if the kids are not careful
The Beat's not right
Viva Eivissa

The Usual Suspects are many people....can anyone name any then??
The beats too fast in Scotland,anyway🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
What happened to the Balearic Beat🏴

You sound like someone who's just got out of a coma or 20 year stretch - some of the most bizarrely out of touch posts I've read on here

There's loads of amazing balearic music out there now if you can be arsed to find it

Now, if only there was a 140 page thread on this very same website dedicated to it...

Don't panic Sun God...it will be worth waiting for...I know there is some beautiful music out there...What the World is waiting for...
This will be the best summer ever on Ibiza..The balearic music will always survive and so will Ibiza,no matter what happens

It's not a wind up Son God....this is the truth ,we just had to make sure everything is secure ,before Manumission ,etc...Sundance..etc can come back to the island and hopefully there will be many more free party's...
But the major corporate brands will not accept this.

You sound like someone who's just got out of a coma or 20 year stretch - some of the most bizarrely out of touch posts I've read on here

There's loads of amazing balearic music out there now if you can be arsed to find it

Now, if only there was a 140 page thread on this very same website dedicated to it...
'you sound like someone who's just got out of a coma or 20 year stretch'

This is exactly what I had been thinking!

'you sound like someone who's just got out of a coma or 20 year stretch'

This is exactly what I had been thinking!
It will all become clear,very quickly mate...Ibiza might not be ready for this!!!!...⛺🇬🇧🇪🇸.I stopped drinking alcohol in 2005🍀👍
Ibiza...
Tuesday 20.00 hours(8pm),
... Open Meeting,
.. Carritas Building,
1st Floor,
Calle Jorge,
Manrique,
.. Santa Eularlia.

... One Day at a Time.
Happy,Joyous and Free.
It's the only way We can come back to the Island..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿..What we say in hotels and on Cruise Ships on the reception notice board...is Are there any friends of Bill and Bob Here⛺🇪🇸👍

It will all become clear,very quickly mate...Ibiza might not be ready for this!!!!...⛺🇬🇧🇪🇸.I stopped drinking alcohol in 2005🍀👍
Ibiza...
Tuesday 20.00 hours(8pm),
... Open Meeting,
.. Carritas Building,
1st Floor,
Calle Jorge,
Manrique,
.. Santa Eularlia.

... One Day at a Time.
Happy,Joyous and Free.
It's the only way We can come back to the Island..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿..What we say in hotels and on Cruise Ships on the reception notice board...is Are there any friends of Bill and Bob Here⛺🇪🇸👍
I shall wait patiently

Just been on Bandcamp, bought myself some new music all of which is post 1999👍

There's tonnes of good music being released, but the quantity is overwhelming and the amount of formulaic stuff is crazy. 'Genres' which died have had a resurgence and the boundaries are getting blurred - often in a good way. Electronic music for listening and passive appreciation is prolific. Trouble for 'dance music' is that much of it is geared at standing around or holding a camera phone pointing at a stage. Some really good 'nu-progressive' stuff is barely compatible with anything more than a racy 'finger twirl' or a cheeky shimmy. But in amongst all that there are some cracker tracks and mixes for the floor. Not been out in lord knows how long now, but I'll bet there are decent parties about you can let go at without resorting to a retro night !

Back