The "Meet Me In Ibiza" forum

could you have a thread for each week and people post their names in the week they are going, or even better like a calendar so you click on the date and get a list of people in ibiza that week

could you have a thread for each week and people post their names in the week they are going, or even better like a calendar so you click on the date and get a list of people in ibiza that week

someone tried to do that independently a couple of years ago (i helped) but it died a death

yeah something like that! or a :eek: secret spotlight handshake:eek:

can it be done using events in myspace, when you rsvp it adds you to the event list.... dunno

yeah something like that! or a :eek: secret spotlight handshake:eek:

can it be done using events in myspace, when you rsvp it adds you to the event list.... dunno

They have a secret hand shake here. Shake their left hand, wink twice then flash your right nipple ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think a t shirt is a great idea, seriously!:)

obv lots of people on here have met in person etc, but for newbees like me its the only way i will know that the loon dancing next to me in pacha was a spotlighter.

But you would look like a prize tit wearing a T-Shirt like that :lol:

Why not have avatars under our names then everyone can post a picture of themself :)

i could design a cool one!! i think its a good idea as long as its not obvious

or maybe we should just do a house of holland ironic version

it would be quite funny

sure someone can think of an appropriate slogan

hoh.jpg

Back