The Masters

Philly Cent

i know day 1 has not even finished, but is anyone else feeling it??
Boy, whatta course!!
2 Englishmen & a Jocky is the top 5!!

not managed to catch any yet due to the footie tonight but its the major to watch

the british open has sentimentality but the Masters sorts the men from the boys!

Great first day for the English boys :)

Getting all my stuff done early today so allow for more Masters telly time later!

i was gonna but a cheeky tenner on Rose E/W based on his performances in the last 12 months. - thats if i had a spare £20...:spank:

they boy has talent which was obvious to see in th 98 Open.

shame he had a ****ty time of it when his old man died.

Very impressed with Justin Rose, he looks extremely cool, calm and collected, is swinging well and his putting looks very solid. Westwood looking good too but not sure he'll keep it up over 4 rounds.

I think you may see a mini charge today from one of the big boys like Tiger or Geoff Ogilvy.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE :twisted:

pga_wi_tigerflex_580.jpg

its a mental game for everyone where Tiger is concerned.

half of em are beat even before they tee off.

most of these guys are millionaires, and can win and have won tourney where Woods havent been in with em, so whats diff? he's just another name on the sheet.

It is indeed... Tiger got a lot closer than expected after his first couple of rounds but the South African held his nerve.

Hardly the excitement you can get on the final round!
All the English players fell apart!
The SA looked really nervous on the back 9, but deserved it in the end!

Immelman was sweating a bit after he was in the water and double bogied!

Yep, all the English fell apart. Rose lost it after he missed those two birdies and then double bogied on Friday. None of the Europeans seem to have a strong enough mental game for the big majors at the moment :(

We'll still retain the Ryder cup though :)

Yep, most europeans faltered.

Whats happened to Garcia?
Will he ever be the same after last years Open disappointment?
you can still bank on him getting 4 points in the Ryder Cup though :D

Just checked, this years the Ryder Cup wont clash with WLS closing, no need to leave early to watch it :lol:

Back