The man who loved his car too much...

Emma_1983

Ok so this is a bit of an odd topic so to speak but did anyone see the documentary on Five last night about the man who loved his car wayyy too much?

I rememeber getting emailed something weeks back about it, as you do on work email, some article from Closer magazine about people who have relationships with their cars but this programme took it to the extreme.......

There are some odd people about :eek::lol:

Some bird married a bit of the Berlin Wall I read the other day. She was devasted when it got taken done and took part of it home and sleeps with it etc etc

doing it with the exhust pipe desparate or wot some people need to get locked up cant be safe leaving your car packed these days

Shocking!!!!!! I turned it off after they found that old guys "spud water" next to the wheel of their car!!! Unfookinbelieveable!!!!:eek:

I saw the one a while back with those guys that where besotted with their blow up dolls, i thought that was strange but this was totally bizarre....

Ok so this is a bit of an odd topic so to speak but did anyone see the documentary on Five last night about the man who loved his car wayyy too much?

I rememeber getting emailed something weeks back about it, as you do on work email, some article from Closer magazine about people who have relationships with their cars but this programme took it to the extreme.......

There are some odd people about :eek::lol:

out of curiosity, what car did he have? :lol:

No comment, Morbs?
We've got 300 million people... so we've got a little bit of everything :lol:

Although I still think the UK has America beat on the number of crazies per capita!

In some states it is legal to marry animals. Did anyone see the programme about the Americans who were married to horses and such, and had full sexual relations with thier partners?
No no no.. it is not legal to marry an animal in any state :!:

What ?! Just to clarify, they incinuated that this guy put his erect penis into a car exaust to get his rocks off ?!?!

Back