The Killers to headline Reading and Leeds Festival

madwhitegiant

The Killers to headline Reading and Leeds Festivals

07624_12916_killersglasto07_AW_01.jpg

The Killers are headlining this year's Reading and Leeds Festival, NME.COM can exclusively reveal.

The band will play Saturday (August 23) in Reading and Sunday (24) in Leeds.

Speaking to NME.COM, frontman Brandon Flowers declared: "We thought it would be a good opportunity to come over and play some of our new songs. We haven't played the new songs off 'Sawdust' either. We always love playing in England."

NME.COM will have more exclusive line-up announcements throughout today (March 31), plus we will be selling tickets from 6.45pm (BST) tonight - go to NME.COM/gigs for more information

I have been waiting for this line up all year!!!! I got my ticket last year and all I could find on the line up was that it was all american.

Green Day and Metallica are also rumoured.

Yes. We are just going on the Sunday as wanted to see The Verve and a couple of other bands including The Rifles plus Chemical Brothers are there but are on at the same time as The Verve :evil:. Plus I have my son every Saturday over night and as got SW4 the following weekend on a Saturday that would've been 2 weekends on the bounce I would have to give up my weekend with him so I wouldn't do it. Well I would I would just take Thursday/Friday off work and have him then but need to slow down on the use of holidays as running out rapido!!!

People buy tickets for V? I thought everyone just gave Grego and his mates a score to get them in at the gate?:lol:

Yes. We are just going on the Sunday as wanted to see The Verve and a couple of other bands including The Rifles plus Chemical Brothers are there but are on at the same time as The Verve :evil:. Plus I have my son every Saturday over night and as got SW4 the following weekend on a Saturday that would've been 2 weekends on the bounce I would have to give up my weekend with him so I wouldn't do it. Well I would I would just take Thursday/Friday off work and have him then but need to slow down on the use of holidays as running out rapido!!!

I think there is going to be a lot of deciding who to see/who might be on at the same time.....

Id definitely like to see both of those if I can!

Just dont do what we did and choose someone like The Kooks over Foo Fighters utter s**te

I think there is going to be a lot of deciding who to see/who might be on at the same time.....

Id definitely like to see both of those if I can!

Just dont do what we did and choose someone like The Kooks over Foo Fighters utter s**te

Chemical Brothers are playing Olympia 2 weeks after so I may just go to that so i can then see Verve with no problems.

Kooks? Should be more like Cocks! Utter rubbish!

Chemical Brothers are playing Olympia 2 weeks after so I may just go to that so i can then see Verve with no problems.

Kooks? Should be more like Cocks! Utter rubbish!

I really liked their first album, was one of my faves for the whole of the summer (not last summer, one before) but they are atrocious live!

Back