The Hairy Bikers..

Johnny Vodka

..will be taking in Ibiza in their latest series. So it looks like anyway. Series on BBC2 8pm Thursdays. I'm more a Rick Stein man myself, but I can tolerate them.

Next week I think. They are hard to watch but fun tv.. enjoyin rick stein trip to Mexico was great and no mention of cartels or any that noncence..
I think they add character sometimes cringey but the stuff they make defo looks tasty.

Rick is my favourite the last episode in tulum gave me major holiday blues from when I was there. He answered the question of why the tortillas over there taste so different which I was pleased at.

It’s a shame he didn’t stop at that Zamna place on route sure maceo had a gig there this week :L

They hadn't done Ibiza, I watched the M&M episode the other day, the next one is the last, it's mainland Spain.

But, didn’t just a little tiny bit of you think “I must visit Menorca, Mallorca”?

Don't know, not watched it yet and not sure I'll get round to it. If I fancy a cooking show, I'll probably pick up this new Nigel Slater Middle Eastern one first.

Back