The Dark side to ibiza

the most problematic area of the island is the sa penya district of ibiza town which is populated mostly by gypsies who deal drugs and stolen property. certain areas of figueretes are acquiring a reputation for being crime ridden. in general, most crime is opportunist, committed against tourists who have let their guard down or have carelessly left valuable possessions unwatched or on display.

my advice is don't leave your wits at home when you come here.

Moha said:
Heard San An is more dangerous :lol:

San An is not dangerous.

And the chances of a first timer going to Sa Penya are remote.

You'd be at more risk going out in most town centres in the UK.

Has anyone seen this photo yet? What's happened to the guy that was in the wheelchair????

nov.2002%20004.jpg

i'd forgotten about the cock fighting there.

i think i wrote a funny news story once about sa penya. it was when the authorities found a whole street wired up ray von style to the leccy from one of the lamp posts!

it's a shame that the area, a once pretty fishing village, has been allowed to go to rack and ruin thought the authorities are slowly but surely improving the place.

for all you jokers out there sa penya bears no comparison with san antonio. i know where i'd rather be on a dark night.

no, he was dead!

he used to beg by the montesol.

he was pushed over the cliff by a man who had just done him a sexual favour for which he refused to pay!

stephen said:
no, he was dead!

he was pushed over the cliff by a man who had just done him a sexual favour for which he refused to pay!

So he used to beg for money and then spend it on man whores :eek: :lol:

stephen said:
no, he was dead!

:eek:

So we now know the moral of a story........

If you don't want to pay for a bj off a bloke, don't sit at the top of a cliff in your wheelchair.

gecko2 said:
So we now know the moral of a story........

If you don't want to pay for a blowjob off a bloke, don't sit at the top of a cliff in your wheelchair.

I feel so bad about how much I just laughed at this :confused: :eek: :oops: :lol:

Back