The Big Chill

agentundercover

Just putting my head back together after a weekend better than anything experienced for years, including my fave island.

No police. Friendly security. Great and varied music. Not a single act of aggression anywhere. Reasonably priced drinks and easy to bring your own in. And in so far as a profit making festival can be, done with ethics & tongue in cheek.

Dancing under the sun with in a big field to the likes of the Orb, Norman Jay etc , with a pitcher of my own red wine surrounded by all sorts of age groups and a completely safe and sound crowd - seemingly half in fancy dress. With my mates who would or could not afford to do Ibiza. No pretention whatsoever.

Brilliant (so long as the weather holds...), everything I ever wanted from a day/night out. Can't believe it took me till 30 to find it. Bring on next year. If I could guarantee the weather I'd never go to Ibiza again!

Sounds good, Big G

Nevertheless, you must come to Exit next year. Many of your bullet points also valid there ;)

Big Chill sounds right up my street, similar to Life Festival in Ireland, uncommercial and friendly,im going to look into going to this next year.

Big Chill sounds right up my street, similar to Life Festival in Ireland, uncommercial and friendly,im going to look into going to this next year.

..also, given the demographic (late 20's upwards) - classic house is very much to the fore!

Tom Middleton played a 'summer of love house classics' set. we could have died and gone to heaven!

Back