The Big Chill

This is the first year in 4 years i've not been.

The thing to remember is that the Chill bit refers to the vibe not the music. Expect strange and eclectic musical moments during the day and full on partying at night.

A slightly older crowd and yeah, quite a few kids. Lots of sillyness, dressing up etc. Great healing/massage etc field. The poetry/theatre/cinema selection is nice.High quality food. Excellent visuals and rave stylee effects.

Great line-up this year. Please please please don't miss Leonard Cohen. I see they have just added The Orb to the line up too. Plus Rachel Unthank, The Mighty Boosh live, Thievery Corporation and John Shuttleworth

ever so slightly jealous....

Its my third year in a row!

Totally agree with what Russ said. The Music is programmed very well. Its relaxing during the day but the tempo picks up as the sun goes down!

The kids dont really get in your way if you want to be naughty either as the late night attractions are at the other end of the site to where the Kids tent is.

Thank you! :lol:

Good Morning Mr B, how are we doing?

Very hungover here old chap. First anniversary yesterday so far too much vino. Even finished the day at The Abbey, a year to the day we met there, while some dubious DJs played.........

Very hungover here old chap. First anniversary yesterday so far too much vino. Even finished the day at The Abbey, a year to the day we met there, while some dubious DJs played.........

You shouldn't talk about the X-Man that way;)

Congratulations my Friend!!! Glad that I could provide the soundtrack for your (Not So) young love :)

I'm going!! !st timer, eventough i've been to Eastnor Castle before!
Looking forward to doing something a little different!
Beyond the above mentioned, The Buzzcocks, my fav Punk Band!!
There's some hot DJ's too, Joe Clausell, Ame, Derrick Cater, Ubabombers, Horse Meat Disco, to name several that stand out!
Not slept in a tent for a long time, 15 years+!!

I'm going!! !st timer, eventough i've been to Eastnor Castle before!
Looking forward to doing something a little different!
Beyond the above mentioned, The Buzzcocks, my fav Punk Band!!
There's some hot DJ's too, Joe Clausell, Ame, Derrick Cater, Ubabombers, Horse Meat Disco, to name several that stand out!
Not slept in a tent for a long time, 15 years+!!

......will defo be there for the unabombers for social reasons, mate of a mate etc (i'll be the one in silver micropacers!)- i caaaanae wait!

Not long now!!
Cant wait to get involved with Joe Clausell & Ame!!
Do they publish set times anywhere?

apparantly the thing to do is get a book that they sell on the way (they may be ethical, but they aint stupid!).

the web net site has a list of artists by day, but not by time.

Back