The best Father's Day present in the world....

Jam Man

Fraser Antoni ;) was born at 00:24 this morning....

BabyBruce1.jpg

3 days of solid labour ended with a c section but he's a smasher

He Hasn't cried once - he just wakes up and opens his mouth like a fish & gurgles a bit when he wants a feed.

The last week spent in hospital with Mrs Jam who had Pre-Eclampsia has been an emotional battering for us both. I burst into tears twice just looking at him today and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

He's the reason we're not doing Ibiza this year and at this moment in time I couldn't give a toss

;)

congratulations man,

my bro has one coming soon, i never understood what it was like to be excited about an impending arrival until now, i'll be even more excited when the day comes for me :)

Awesome Jam Man - congratulations!!

I still remember the day mine was born 10 years ago - best thing that's ever happened to me bar none :D

Enjoy!!

That IS definitely the BEST Father's Day present ..... congratulations to you both, pre eclampsia is a scary thing to go through .... all's well now .. sit back and ENJOY the ride !

XXXX

A huge congratulations from us!

Glad everything went well, i bet you're so chuffed - especially falling on Father's Day or all days :eek:

P.S. Hope you got my text yesterday.

Congratulations mate. All the best to you and your growing family !

My wifes 13 weeks preganant at the moment so we are off to Ibiza in 2 weeks time for a sort of final fling . . . even though we know that going back with a kid in tow in future years will be lovely too , just a liitle different.

Ibiza seems a great place to take kids - in fact much more acepting than this country I reckon.

We have already booked a place for the high chair on a Bora Bora table for season 2006 - not quite sure how to do Space yet though !

Congratulation Jam Man :lol:

Congratulations to you both, a father's day never to be forgotton. A big welcome to the world for baby jam 8)

he's beautiful btw ;)

congrats mate!!! :D

i'll be joining you in fatherhood in around 3 weeks ... :eek: 8)

no ibiza for us this year either heh heh ... :rolleyes: :lol:

marcusg said:
congrats mate!!! :D

i'll be joining you in fatherhood in around 3 weeks ... :eek: 8)

no ibiza for us this year either heh heh ... :rolleyes: :lol:

There is a baby boom on Spotlight !

Hmm , ideas for a business venture in Ibiza are clicking in :)

:D Well done mate, cogratulations to you both !! He's gorgeous !! This is a real life changer, all my friends say you don't realise you can love something so much !!

Good luck with everything, and enjoy.

Back