The Absolute Best Nights Sept.12-Sept-21

Rebecca G

Okay...so far I know I'm going to...

CircoLoco @ Amnesia
Made In Italy @ Amnesia
Sundays@ Space twice!
Manumission@ Amnesia

Apart from this I'm not sure which nights are the best. Can anyone help poor little me?????:lol: Retro @ Eden still going on? I would looooovvee to find a kickass retro/electro night. Als should I pretty much count on the West End for a good hip-hop night?

One more thing...

The last time I was in Ibiza some door guy took my camera and gave me a ticket. Will this happen again? What can you bring into Ibizan clubs?? Thanks y'all!

R.G.

Okay...so far I know I'm going to...

CircoLoco @ Amnesia
Made In Italy @ Amnesia
Sundays@ Space twice!
Manumission@ Amnesia

Apart from this I'm not sure which nights are the best. Can anyone help poor little me?????:lol: Retro @ Eden still going on? I would looooovvee to find a kickass retro/electro night. Als should I pretty much count on the West End for a good hip-hop night?

One more thing...

The last time I was in Ibiza some door guy took my camera and gave me a ticket. Will this happen again? What can you bring into Ibizan clubs?? Thanks y'all!

R.G.

Circoloco is at DC-10, not Amnesia.

Retro is at Pacha ( I think ).

Check out the party calendar for what's on when.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

Cameras OK in some of the clubs, there are a few threads about that subject. Give the search button a bash and all should be revealed.:)

Oops!

Thank you! Duh! :eek: I should know Circoloco is @ DC10. I was there in '01. I need more time to research this, but I'm really busy right now. I can't wait for September!

Id add Cocoon at Amnesia (straight after CircoLoco) , Monza at Priviledge and Maybe the Mondo Loco Closing at Eden

If you are fairly open minded about these things La Troya at Space on a weds night is a lot of fun, whilst Matinee (although Im not sure how it is going to be this year with the new opening times) is better than Sapce on a Sunday IMO for atmosphere if not the DJ line up itself

Cocoon is a must as well.

Monza is cool but I found the soundsystem a little weak last year and the atmopshere a little lacking.

thank you!!!

Thank you for your suggestions. I was thinking of going to Cocoon, but know I'm definitely going. I'm getting a lot of good feedback about the night. Okay....I've added on a few more nights which I hear are a must....

Sept.18 F%^& Me I'm Famous @ Pacha
Sept. 17 I'm not sure which one to pick... Made In Italy @ Amnesia OR Mega Nite @ Privilege...any suggestions?

One more thing...foam parties..which one's the best? Any wicked electro nights?

Danke y'all! Can't wait Can't wait!!!!! :eek::twisted:

Retro is @ Pacha on Monday nights now sharing with Roger Sanchez/Release Yourself.
I take it the last time u were there was before '06?

Cocoon is a definate must- miss it at your peril:!:
Check out the review from the opening party here:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1214437&postcount=93

If you want a good house electro night with a bit of hip hop/r n b thrown in you should check out Pure Pacha on Fridays. The Swedish House Mafia- Angello, Ingrosso & Axwell in the main room and Trevor Nelson's r'n'b sounds in the Global Room.

And lastly you still can't really get away with taking cameras in clubs, but the staff don't seem to mind about camera phones- but be discreet!

P.S. MEGANITE! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have been great and I truly appreciate all the great suggestions!:p

Now that I have my retro covered I'm ALRIGHT. Ahhh....

Back