that film they're all protesting about in pakistan

looks bloody brilliant. It's the most unintentionally funny film since The Room, i cant see why they're getting there knickers in a twist about it:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM

Could say the same about the "storm in an A cup" that is the Kate Middleton topless pics affair.

When you disrespect something close to a peoples culture then you are going to get a particular response.

This has fed into the whole right wing and fundamental Islam propaganda machine. Its what conservative right wing Islam wants its youth to see as it builds up the hatred against western culture and keeps liberal and moderate Islam from progressing.

Its a stereotyped view of a religion that both feeds the American Military Agenda and the Islam Fundamentalists....the type that go around with explosives strapped to their bodies and fly jets into buildings.

just how many cinemas are there in africa for all these 'outraged' people to have seen it?:p:p

No different to, say, Sachsgate with the UK public.

A small minority of the country actually heard the original broadcast (I would hazard a guess a tiny % of those listening were actually offended), but the BBC received over 20,000 complaints from sheeple who took offence on behalf of somebody else some week-2 weeks after the incident occurred just because of some propaganda BS from the Daily Mail...

In that sense, no different to the scenes in Islamic regions at the moment.

No different to, say, Sachsgate with the UK public.

A small minority of the country actually heard the original broadcast (I would hazard a guess a tiny % of those listening were actually offended), but the BBC received over 20,000 complaints from sheeple who took offence on behalf of somebody else some week-2 weeks after the incident occurred just because of some propaganda BS from the Daily Mail...

In that sense, no different to the scenes in Islamic regions at the moment.
:lol:...hmm, i dont remember people taking to the streets and burning down embassies due to a comedy routine about the guy from fawlty towers' grand daughter....

religion:?:
just say no.

father_ted_001_003_002_0011.jpg

:lol:...hmm, i dont remember people taking to the streets and burning down embassies due to a comedy routine about the guy from fawlty towers' grand daughter....

religion:?:
just say no.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on religion.

And, no, of course not to the same degree. Just pointing out that our own culture isn't immune to oversized reactions of a ridiculous nature.

Essentially, an awful lot of 'people' on this Earth are complete and utter ****ing morons who don't bother to do their own research (for lack of a better description) before being outraged

Islam, the pope, budda....it's all a load of old b0ll0cks in it? There is more proof in the modern world to suggest we are here by pure accident and physics rather then "creation" yet millions around the world worship these fake gods :lol:
When we die, we die and until then we will never know if there is an afterlife or anything similar. But to be fair the fact that people still worship these ancient "gods" with facts for all to see is laughable.

Islam, the pope, budda....it's all a load of old b0ll0cks in it? There is more proof in the modern world to suggest we are here by pure accident and physics rather then "creation" yet millions around the world worship these fake gods :lol:
When we die, we die and until then we will never know if there is an afterlife or anything similar. But to be fair the fact that people still worship these ancient "gods" with facts for all to see is laughable.
my sky wizard is better than yours!!!

just please dont try drawing my sky wizard...he's too sacred to draw, ergo our sky wizard is better than yours!!

:p:p

People will use anything to justify their violence. It does not matter if it is the USA, United Kingdom or the middle east. There is no reason to riot and kill people, that is just mob mentality.

Er, pure Buddhism has nothing to do with a god or creation... It's probably why it's the only 'religion' (I think of it as more a philosophy!) I can get something from, although I'm not a Buddhist.

Er, pure Buddhism has nothing to do with a god or creation... It's probably why it's the only 'religion' (I think of it as more a philosophy!) I can get something from, although I'm not a Buddhist.
That's nice for you, really it is :lol:
I intend not to mock anyone who has a faith as we all have a right to believe in what we want. But no "god"s are real, more proof it is all rubbish then proof any of them are real.
Philosophy is cool though 8)

People will use anything to justify their violence. It does not matter if it is the USA, United Kingdom or the middle east. There is no reason to riot and kill people, that is just mob mentality.

Exactly. Certain religions need a good old barney every now and then for some reason. :confused:

Back