Thank You McRackin!

Dirk

I would just like to thank you for all your hard work over the years. Your postings make up the majority of my conversation with friends over the winter months and I love your Ibiza Gossip, letting us all know what is happening on the island.

I think a lot of your hard work goes unnoticed, but I would like to say you are a superstar and you do a fantastic job.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Here here!!

The Ibiza Gossip thread is required reading!

And, as I've mentioned on here before, the culinary side of my visits to the island is heavily influenced by Mackie's occasional "list of five places I've eaten in the past month". Usually at least half of my annual list of restaurants to try comes from his various posts.

That's not to mention all of the club news scoops he gets and selflessly attributes to Spotlight.

Cheers! :D

(and well done to you, Dirk, for this thread)

i dare say he's arguably THE person who does most work and has most influence in promoting the island of ibiza.

i can't put it any more succinct than that.

Here, Here :)

His gossip thread has helped so much, as has the posts he makes on the goings on on the island itself. Hope you keep up the work!

One more important note: What is probably Mackie's most invaluable contribution to this forum (and to me personally) is the perspective of an island native. Not just about clubs, restaurants, etc., but in general and on a variety of topics, here in the English-language section of the forum. It is very much appreciated.

There can be absolutely NO DOUBT McRackin is personally responsible for an increase in winter visitors to the island, we being amongst the number. The cool season forum is a must read.

Thank you McRackin :)

I would still like to know how he got hold of those secret keys to the castle:lol::lol:

I missed this thread back in may,was away on some island somewhere...

Absolutely agree with everyone else on this one ! (except ric :lol:)

358yvl0.gif

:lol:

Seriously, thanks so much, McRackin - every trip you've helped me so much and once again I'd never have been able to make what I made of my time in Ibiza this year or seen and done so much in such a short time without your invaluable contributions and extra help.

Your posts are the backbone of the Forum - always impartial, incredibly comprehensive and professional - with a healthy dose of humour thrown in. A key part of what makes Ibiza Spotlight Forum a 1-stop-shop that's undoubtedly the number 1 online community for all things "Ibiza".

Had great fun when we met up and next time I see you maybe you'll be free to indulge in a glass or 2 of the harder stuff at the best hotel in Ibiza ;).

Cheers McRackin - and looking forward to an out-of-season trip too in the next few months .. if my wallet ever recovers from the Summer raid !

I better pay my respects just in case I end up swimming with the fishes next time im in Ibiza :)

images

Back