Terminator - The Sarah Conner Chronicles...

Saw the first two, and seeing as they were pretty dire, haven't bothered since...

It's Connor BTW

hey ho, d/l 1 and 2 at the moment, always finding series 1 of anything new is pretty slow... (with exception of LOST & BSG).

working my way through Alias at the moment... how ****ing repetitive.:spank:

I've seen either three or four episodes (last one i saw was the one after they jump forward in time through the bank vault).

It's really good. The kid is a bit annoying but the woman who plays sarah connor is excellent.

Sounds like you're only up to episode 2, Mark. Ep 03 is when John goes to school, etc.

I've been a fan of Summer Glau since she was in Firefly and Serenity. Adorable, but can kick some serious ass! 8)
(although they've made her a bit too robotic in the past couple of episodes)

I've got ep 4 downloaded but haven't watched yet.

The show's good enough... something to tide me over until Heroes and Jericho return.

Em - you'll like the series then. They basically invalidate T3 by jumping forward past that point in time.

I never got into Buffy or Angel but Firefly was a great show. Great mythology behind it, interesting characters, and.... Summer Glau 8) The Serenity movie was good too but got zero promotion as far as I could tell. Seems like Whedon is a good story teller with horrible luck! (aside from the success of Buffy, and then only the 2nd time around)

I only liked the first 2 Terminator movies. I thought the 3rd one ruined it. Was just too OTT.

Agree totally. I thought the 3rd on was an ok action film but was not at all in keeping with the serious tone of the first 2. Too many silly 'humourous' lines and moments. Arnie in those silly shades early on proved once and for all what a sell-out he is!

Sounds like you're only up to episode 2, Mark. Ep 03 is when John goes to school, etc.

I've been a fan of Summer Glau since she was in Firefly and Serenity. Adorable, but can kick some serious ass! 8)
(although they've made her a bit too robotic in the past couple of episodes)

I've got ep 4 downloaded but haven't watched yet.

The show's good enough... something to tide me over until Heroes and Jericho return.

Em - you'll like the series then. They basically invalidate T3 by jumping forward past that point in time.

Nah I've just checked my discs and i've seen the first four. I've got the next two to watch tommorrow.
Episode 4 is a good one, he gets trapped with a deactivated terminator in this bunker. :lol:

I used to like Buffy, reminds me of when I was at senior school and I would come home to watch it every night at 645 with my sister :oops::lol:

Nah I've just checked my discs and i've seen the first four. I've got the next two to watch tommorrow.
Episode 4 is a good one, he gets trapped with a deactivated terminator in this bunker. :lol:
You have 2 more episodes? Are you getting advanced copies or something? Episode 5 just aired in the US on Monday!

You have 2 more episodes? Are you getting advanced copies or something? Episode 5 just aired in the US on Monday!

The wife gets the copied onto to discs for me. She works with lots of techies in a telecomms / broadcasting company. She always has episodes of prison break, lost, heroes in advance of most people. I had the last series of the sopranos way before it aired here too.

I don't ask, i just watch :lol: I'll let you know tommorrow what the sarah connor chronicles episodes were like too.

The wife gets the copied onto to discs for me. She works with lots of techies in a telecomms / broadcasting company. She always has episodes of prison break, lost, heroes in advance of most people. I had the last series of the sopranos way before it aired here too.

I don't ask, i just watch :lol: I'll let you know tommorrow what the sarah connor chronicles episodes were like too.

the govt will close down their internet:lol:

Back