Tenerife

LP_IBIZA

Spotlighters... I'm in Tenerife for the next few days. Has anyone ever been here before and has anyone got any recommendations for beaches, restaurants, excursions etc?

Siam Park Waterpark is great.

Where are you staying? Even in the really touristy places you can get some decent tapas

Siam Park Waterpark is great.

Where are you staying? Even in the really touristy places you can get some decent tapas

We're staying in the Cleopatra Palace in Playa De Las Americas . We're heading to Siam tomorrow, we've had to postpone it today whilst I torture myself watching The Arsenal play Chelsea.

We've been recommended Friends bar for Tapas but we are more than open to other recommendations.

We're gonna hire a car on Tuesday/Wednesday so we can head towards the north and explore!

So come out the back gate of your hotel, do a left down the promenade, just past the road and roundabout, the kiosk on the beach will do you a plate of tapas for two for 10 euro

Siam Park - just brilliant!!

Head up to Del Duque for somewhere a bit more upmarket (if that's your thing) Nice restaurants and a few decent shops.

If you head up north it can be a lot colder, go prepared.

My mate fell through a corrigated iron roof down veronicas in about 1996. Pilled out of our heads in a bar called roof tops. We see a fella we knew in the street,so my mate climbed over the a small barrier on to the roof below and fell through it,just breaking his fall with his arms so he didn't all the way...:lol: I haven't been back there since..

My mate fell through a corrigated iron roof down veronicas in about 1996. Pilled out of our heads in a bar called roof tops. We see a fella we knew in the street,so my mate climbed over the a small barrier on to the roof below and fell through it,just breaking his fall with his arms so he didn't all the way...:lol: I haven't been back there since..
Bobbys ?

No. I know Bobbys,it had a big staircase to go up to enter,didn't it.? I'm sure it was called roof tops. I may be wrong though?

I think.a couple of years later veronicas had a bit of a make over didn't it. It was a proper shit hole back then,and that is also the one and only time I have stepped foot in a linekers establishment,I knew a girl working there..

Thanks all!

Siam Park was superb, probably the best water park I've ever been too! Had some great tapas following the path out from the left of my hotel (Friends Bar). It came to about €45 for drinks, 6 tapas between two and a tip!

Although we had a great trip, I don't think I would rush back. It isn't as picturesque/interesting as Ibiza, other Balearic Spanish islands or Greece.

Back