taxi outside DC10

rayoliver

Is it really as hard as people make out to get a taxi outside DC10? ive never been to DC10, but im definately planning to go in september, and was just wondering if im going to get stuck in the middle of nowhere when i come out :lol:
also, what are the opening times for circo loco this year?
thanks x

Never had problems with taxis outside DC10 but I reckon you would if you left near the end.

Your'e not in the middle of nowhere - you could walk it to PDB down the beach if you had to no problem.

It opens at 4.30pm.

yeah well the plan was to go to circo loco early and then head to cocoon later on, so would be leaving dc10 quite a bit before the end i would have thought. is dc10 close to the beach is it? ive got no clue where it is really so i have nothing to go by.
cheers for the info though mate!

There was tons of taxis outside when i left to go to cocoon about a month ago.

You can see the sea when you're outside the club - have a look on google maps and see if you can find it.

DC10 has always been the easiest place to get a taxi from for me but i have never stayed till the end. was nightmare a couple years ago when superfreq used to go on till 5 or 6am gettin a cab then

yeah well the plan was to go to circo loco early and then head to cocoon later on, so would be leaving dc10 quite a bit before the end i would have thought. is dc10 close to the beach is it? ive got no clue where it is really so i have nothing to go by.
cheers for the info though mate!

It's not exactly 'close' to the beach, but you could walk it. It's on the road to Salinas, running along the south of the airport.....only 1km ish from the main road/roundabout, where plenty of taxi's will be passing. There are always loads of taxi options outside the club itself tho, don't think you'll have any problems

haha ... a mate just posted this on failbook:

"...
WAITING AGES for a taxi outside DC10
going to the next BIG ONE.....cocoon
..."

Back