Taxi Ferry

irishboyraver

Hi all, apologies if this is an FAQ.
Currently staying in the Bay near Kumharas with my young family. We'd like to head on over to San Antonio a few evenings. Ordinarily we'd just walk but it is way too hot for that!

We could also just get bus/taxi but for the novelty factor for my young kids we'd like to take a taxi Ferry.

Could anyone advise where in particular we could get the taxi Ferry from?

Thanks guys!

This info is 3 years old but still mostly correct I think. If you pop over to the jetties near the hotels mentioned they should have a rough timetable on a board. There’s also timetables on the huts on Passeig de la Mar in San An where it drops off.3CFDB0B0-9F32-419E-A93D-7DF2DFECD977.jpeg

Thank you very much! We're close to the Amare & the Cap de Bou beach so we'll suss things out down there.

Another slightly related question - when we do reach the marina in San Antonio, I'd assume that there are various operators which offer boat day trips? Something a little bit different to do than the daily pool/beach routine?

Thank you very much @Mekka

We got the taxi ferry from the little jetty near the Amare and it had us across to San Antonio in 15 minutes! A great little service. It also brought us home again later in the evening. I've attached the little timetable in case others may benefit from it.

Attachments

• 20220814_154711.jpg
    20220814_154711.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 31
Thank you very much @Mekka

We got the taxi ferry from the little jetty near the Amare and it had us across to San Antonio in 15 minutes! A great little service. It also brought us home again later in the evening. I've attached the little timetable in case others may benefit from it.
Fab 🙂
Thanks for attaching the timetable. We’ll definitely be using it next month.

We stayed in the San Remo and the pick up point was right outside the hotel, we used it a lot. It would pick us up, then make one more stop up at Port des Torrent then head over to San Antonio

The 5/6 times we used it, it only ever made one other stop, I did wonder if it stopped anywhere else along the coast in the Bay

Back