Tattoos

Londoner

I'm really set on getting a tattoo atm, I have an idea of what I want it to relate to but no idea how to put it into pictures.

I am really into 'what is reality' and philosphy. Any ideas? Want it on the inside of my bicep.

Any of you have any great tattoos?

I had a half sleeve done by a guy in Toronto. Much like yourself I had an idea of what I wanted but was no where near good enough to draw it so I pretty much said these are the colours and sorts of things I want in it... can you make it happen.

3 weeks later he came back with the design which was better than I could have expected. It's a city backdrop kind of a mish mash between Chicago, New York and Toronto with an eery kinda feel about it. Will post pictures later.

There are people out there who will specifically draw this stuff but sometimes it's better just to go to the tattooist and ask them to come up with ideas. Like if it was Dhali related with the melting clocks and such stuff then that could be somehow incorporated. If you can give them a starting point it can go from there.

There are people out there who will specifically draw this stuff but sometimes it's better just to go to the tattooist and ask them to come up with ideas. Like if it was Dhali related with the melting clocks and such stuff then that could be somehow incorporated. If you can give them a starting point it can go from there.

+1

Most Tattoists are very talented / imaginative so give him the seeds so to speak and see what he comes up with 8)

Happy to help..

ying-yang.jpg

Philosphy

To put a concept into a picture is extremely hard and to put a philosophy into an image even harder as philosophies can be personal and different for individuals. Having said that, maybe a quote and something simple like a sunrise. Just one of my fav. Quotes.." The wisest man of all knows that he knows nothing." of course it that might mean **** to you, so you might look up something that means more to you. Good luck fella :)

My perspective is so mashed and screwed that I can't even describe what I want atm..... my idea is some sort of 'tear' on my arm which shows my perspective inside it...

For now I have gone with a dragon (year of birth) - eastern style with an aggressive face, on the inside of by bicep, and slightly rapping round to the rear of my upper arm. Going with some colour and greys.

I'm really set on getting a tattoo atm, I have an idea of what I want it to relate to but no idea how to put it into pictures.

I am really into 'what is reality' and philosphy. Any ideas? Want it on the inside of my bicep.

Any of you have any great tattoos?

images

tbf its not a tattoo to my personal taste but then i also dont like colour tattoos for some reason, however that is a very well done piece of art work :D

tbf its not a tattoo to my personal taste but then i also dont like colour tattoos for some reason, however that is a very well done piece of art work :D

I used to hate colour tattoos, but the guy designed it in colour, and I really took to it - was expecting more black and shading. Can see this building into a half sleeve eventually (not the football type :lol: )

Having spend two weeks in Ibiza recently, I have seen SO MANY awesome tattoo's I just wanna go out right now and get the whole body covered! ;)

Back