Tall Paul, Anil Chawla, Jon O'Bir & friends @ Mission, L

dabotsonline

The Gallery MEETS Protocol Sat 5th Nov '05

Recognised as one the world's leading brand names in Trance and Tech-House... 'The Gallery' storms into Mission for Monthly parties that will have you rockin' till the early hours!

In November we start the month headlining with the legendary TALL PAUL. To ensure that you beat those queues and get onto our paying guestlist please state the name of the night, followed by your name and number of people in your party to this email address:
guestlist@clubmission.com

SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER

ARCH 1: Future Transcendents
JOHN ASKEW
GAVYN MYTCHEL
JON O'BIR

Arch 2&3: Electronic House
TALL PAUL
KRYSKO
ANIL CHAWLA

Plus Funky House in the VIP Chocolate Room (For Platinum Card holders only and guests).

10pm till 4am

£12 / £10 members / £8 NUS

www.turnmills.co.uk/gallery

Read the latest gossip on the 4Clubbers website when Promotions Manager, Carl Price, was interviewed regarding The Gallery in Leeds...
http://www.4clubbers.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=601

http://www.clubmission.com

Surprised that Anil hasn't posted this :p

Yes mate, have a good one. I'll be up in Leeds on Sat, but not sure if I'll get the chance to catch up, as I'm playing with Dan over in Bradfod (I'm on at 12...)

All the same, rock it man! 8)

Guyster said:
Yes mate, have a good one. I'll be up in Leeds on Sat, but not sure if I'll get the chance to catch up, as I'm playing with Dan over in Bradfod (I'm on at 12...)

All the same, rock it man! 8)

i'm in Leeds myself on Saturday bizarrely ! (only till about 6pm though !!!)

How did this go, Anil? My mates and I didn't actually make it out until midnight. First off, we went to see High Contrast play a blinder at The Elbow Room and then made it along to Mint to catch the last half hour of Trentemoller ripping the place up with the help of a Kaoss pad. Chloe went on after and played a decent set until 6am.

dabotsonline said:
How did this go, Anil? My mates and I didn't actually make it out until midnight. First off, we went to see High Contrast play a blinder at The Elbow Room and then made it along to Mint to catch the last half hour of Trentemoller ripping the place up with the help of a Kaoss pad. Chloe went on after and played a decent set until 6am.

Yeah was really cool thanks mate... Got a bit carried away and ended up carrying on with the shenanigans at the hotel room until 10am... Uh oh!

Great fun though, and yeah I saw that Trentmoller was playing in Leeds that night... Nice choice :)

Back