Swede looking for company...

Lindaa

Hi,

I'm flying over to London in 6 weeks, I will attend to a bartenderschool there for 4 weeks.After the course I wanna do something fun!! I have been working for 2 seasons in Crete but found it to boring.Going to Ibiza has always been a dream! I'm very independent,easy going..love to party (I'm kinda into the harderstyles) I have spend much time in Holland and the dutchies are really crazy!

So, this course will be over around 13 june (my 20 yrs day) and then I can pretty much go..the prob is that I wont have so much money at that time since I cant work during the course..I was thinking if I could join, or come down to anyone more experienced than me and just look for a job straight.But its kinda cool to know that u can share a flat with someone before ure heading down, specially when u have a lack of money.I hope I will have enough tho to pay for me first week or so before I get a job.

Just PM me or send a mail; linda_mariew@hotmail.com even if its just for talking and giving advices I would be happy!!

xxxxLin

hej! ja runt 15 juni eller så..min kurs slutar ju 13 juni i London..men det e inte säkert än, beror om jag kan fixa inkvartering hos nån innan..har kontakt med några som ska åka ner innan mig.Ska du dit?

Back