Sven Väth at Phonox

Pretty sure he played from 6pm last time - so about 4 hours

Yeah - think he finished close to 11 so was actually about 5 hours.

Also slightly OT - but I've just noticed Phonox seem to be advertising Hip Hop on every Saturday night now. What happened to their residency thing? Can't see how Hip Hop works in a club like Phonox. Dance music seems to be Friday nights and a lot more Sunday evening parties.

Things didn't work out with Esa as resident then? Lost a lot of momentum they had with Jasper James and HAAi

@AR_IBIZA and I and a few mates are also heading in for this one - first proper dance of the year for me personally, cannot wait!

Looks like a fair few spotlighters onboard - this should be a cracker!
Cant wait for this one pal! I'm staying good until then, maybe a few boozy sessions but this will be the first one to get properly stuck in.

Can't wait for this weekend - I've seen a few clips of some new records in Sven's bag so I'm looking forward to seeing what he has in store with a longer set time.

Although admittedly the dreaded 'Vamp - Outlander' still seems to have maintained it's place in the current rotation! I wonder if it will ever leave at this rate....

Looks like he is super delayed and not due at the club until 10pm. Hope anyone going is able to stay into the new close time of 1am

Back