Sunset

sweet sensation

Where exactly does the sunset in September? If you were staying near Cala Codolar how much of the sunset would you see?

Cheers :)

Well, that's on the West side of the island so as long as your view's not obstructed, you should see the sunset!

I would guess that the houses up on the hill to the right of the beach (there's a restaurant up there too) and the barren plateau to the left of the beach both offer decent sunset viewing.

When we were there last time we took off down to Cala Tarida for dinner and watched a gorgeous sunset.

ok thanks. this is the view from the terrace, what do you reck...see the sun setting in the sea or not?! ;)

villap.jpg

Ya, that's the one. I haven't tried it, just saw it from the beach. The beach shack makes good sandwiches, though :lol:

Looks to me like you will definitely have a view :!:

lol i know its a pretty good view, but as i have 2 kids now we wont be going out in the evening much so a sunset view from the terrace would be nice :)

remember watching a sunset from sera des mataret in june one year and the sun sets pretty north of es vedra, so was wondering if there would be any hills obscuring it from that terrace. owner says we should see if in september but i was told we would have a sunset view from our balcony last year only to have a great big building site of a hotel right in front of it :evil:

Back