Sunday

It has to be Space!!! I don't mind trance but some of the stuff judge jules plays is awaful...this is simply my opinion tho.

Space has loads of DJ's and plenty of choice and it's a better club.

It has to be Space!!! I don't mind trance but some of the stuff judge jules plays is awaful...this is simply my opinion tho.

Space has loads of DJ's and plenty of choice and it's a better club.

It's all down to what kind of music you like and what kind of clubbing you like.

I personally would go to Space because i'm not into hard trance at all, but if there is guest djs playing that you like at JS then you might have a better night there.

Space is 100 times a better club than Eden. You can get clubs like Eden back here in the UK so if you want an exciting clubbing experience head to Playa D'en Bossa on the sunday!

Thing is I went Judgement Sundays last year and loved it, I do love trance, and thought Eden was wicked.

But everyone tells me Space on Sundays is the best night of the holiday.

So do I miss Judgement Sundays and take a chance on Space?

Or stick with JS and never ever go Space in my life on a Sunday.

Tough call.

Thing is I went Judgement Sundays last year and loved it, I do love trance, and thought Eden was wicked.

But everyone tells me Space on Sundays is the best night of the holiday.

So do I miss Judgement Sundays and take a chance on Space?

Or stick with JS and never ever go Space in my life on a Sunday.

Tough call.

Go to Space and it'll blow you away! Me personally I'd go to Carl Cox on Tuesdays at Space! But I'd pick Space over Eden any day of the week!

Go for it!

Go to Space at 4.30pm till about 10pm, then back to Sa An for JS!!! best of both worlds!!! or stay at Space if it's good as you've already been to JS before 8)8)8)8)

Go to Space at 4.30pm till about 10pm, then back to Sa An for JS!!! best of both worlds!!! or stay at Space if it's good as you've already been to JS before 8)8)8)8)

Good idea that man! That's exactly what you should do!

That gives you 5 1/2 hours @ Space...

I think they actually don't open until 6pm (despite the law saying they can open as early as 4:30)

You could do 6-12 and still make it back for Judgement Sundays... although I'd stay at Space!

We Love Space surely?

Though, as said depends what your into. If Judgement is your kinda thing stick with it, then again you could try something new and totally love it.

We Love Space - 13th July! COME ON!

It opened at 4.30pm for WLS Opening.
Just saw that in another thread... somewhere on here before the season started someone said it would be six (or maybe it was 16:00?), but glad to hear that's wrong! More daylight.

If you want to try something new try Space...if you want to be wow'ed and entertained and not pay extra silly prices for drinks got to Judgement Sundays, plus Kate Lawler actuallym plays some good tunes there too ( I never thought id type that!)

Just saw that in another thread... somewhere on here before the season started someone said it would be six (or maybe it was 16:00?), but glad to hear that's wrong! More daylight.

I think we love is at 16:30, Matinee and Be are 18:00... can't remember what time coxy starts..

i went to judgement this year because sander van doorn was playin and i thought he might have been on after jules because the music jules plays is terrbile?(imo) and not anywere near as hard as svd,but no sander played a banging set and the jules came on and the party just stopped :( .if there was a guest on at judement i like i dont even no if id go again as jules stops the party at prime time:(. id go to space,such an amazing club and no chavs trying to start trouble aswell :).but if u said last year u went and loved js well yi might be better going there.have a good one what ever u do :)

Back