Summer house vibes .

was there last week... went out in dunmore east & then drove all the way to carrick on shannon for st. p's day... 4 hours w/ a hangover. :p

a few of my irish mates in london are from waterford & the surrounding area.

i'm from london, but parents are irish... tipperary & roscommon.

(waterford airport is posssibly the smallest i have seen... 8))

Broke One - The Empire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3qMRwn-Ag

(Think it was doing the rounds in Miami... nice track)

Any more?

Thanks for posting! Loving the continued nod to early 90s progressive house (complete with organ noises and splitting vocals).

...but the slick production values always take away some of the original four to the floor magic. The more stripped down the better imo.

Love this though! 8)

Yeah the airport is great its like something from father ted.Its only 10mins from our house.Been to london many times over the years when they used to fly to stansted and luton sometimes just for a night out no hotel and straight to airport for return flight:eek:think they only fly to southend now and manchester.

Yeah the airport is great its like something from father ted.Its only 10mins from our house.Been to london many times over the years when they used to fly to stansted and luton sometimes just for a night out no hotel and straight to airport for return flight:eek:think they only fly to southend now and manchester.

went from luton...

my friend sarah is also about 10 mins away... do you know the Dowlings ?
ninja.png

Thanks for posting! Loving the continued nod to early 90s progressive house (complete with organ noises and splitting vocals).

...but the slick production values always take away some of the original four to the floor magic. The more stripped down the better imo.

Love this though! 8)

definitely got a 90s prog/garage vibe about it...

reminds me of a sunny saturday afternoon spent in black market records during that era.

was there last week... went out in dunmore east & then drove all the way to carrick on shannon for st. p's day... 4 hours w/ a hangover. :p

a few of my irish mates in london are from waterford & the surrounding area.

i'm from london, but parents are irish... tipperary & roscommon.

(waterford airport is posssibly the smallest i have seen... 8))

My dad is from there, Roscrea.

I'm going to Ireland's first game in Euro 2012... v Croatia.

The whole thing was sorted out during a drunk convo w/ my cousin's husband. :oops:

He's also plastic. 8)

Back