Suggestions please....

freakstar

Quit my job! Cash in hand. Now in my 30's trying to find my youth. Money no issue....yet (reckon I have a year in cash to blow but like fine things in life). Yes, I have thought about a bar in Ibiza http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/1165674. but cant speak Spanish which i would consider is a pre-requsite.

Off to Krabi tomorrow in Tailand (thunderstorms...there is a black moon party when I am there so will try that...next week is the full moon which i shall miss) then onto Hong Kong and Macau for Chinese New Year, then back to Dubai to tie things up.

Where or what next? Any suggestions welcome...

That bar is cheap as chips... Actually slightly tempting!
Only I can't tell from the exterior shot were in Ibiza Town it's located :confused:

Only I can't tell from the exterior shot were in Ibiza Town it's located :confused:

Yep..I dont know exactly where it is....think it is 2 blocks along from the "sex" shop? Was meant to be here this week but will be next (caught up with work)

RIGHTY O.. OFF I GO!!!!

OUTBOUND Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Los Angeles, United States

EK217Fri 28 Jan 11 03:15Dubai International Airport (DXB)16hr 30min
0 StopsBusiness Boeing 777-300ER

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture from inside looking towards the front window shows the name of the place,2nd word
is BULA,1st word is obscured but ends with A.

I could be wrong but am i right in thinking that the price for putting in an offer for this bar will be reduced for the month of Feburary from 68000 euros to that of around 48000 or 58000:confused:

Also i notice from the Map/Plan that the bar is not actually located in Ibiza town but some 9km away:eek: along a road left called 'Ctra de Hort Nou' passing what appears to be a new 'go kart circuit'. Hence distance wise from Ibiza town, why possibly it's being sold for a bargain price but then again i could be completely wrong?

I could be wrong but am i right in thinking that the price for putting in an offer for this bar will be reduced for the month of Feburary from 68000 euros to that of around 48000 or 58000:confused:

Also i notice from the Map/Plan that the bar is not actually located in Ibiza town but some 9km away:eek: along a road left called 'Ctra de Hort Nou' passing what appears to be a new 'go kart circuit'. Hence distance wise from Ibiza town, why possibly it's being sold for a bargain price but then again i could be completely wrong?
I noticed that about the price. One of the reasons I said it looked reasonable!

As for the location, I'm pretty sure the map is all wrong. From the exterior photo you can tell it's in town somewhere.

As for the location, I'm pretty sure the map is all wrong. From the exterior photo you can tell it's in town somewhere.

Perhap's a mission for Spotlight's very own 'David Bailey' Mr McRackin of being given the task with his camera for finding the place:)

Most of the stuff that I have seen on those maps usually gets put somewhere around Ibiza town even if it's really in a completely different part of the island. I think it takes quite a bit of fiddling about to place it properly but knowing what the Spanish are like with their so called "laid back attitude" we should think ourselves lucky they get it on the right island.

knowing what the Spanish are like with their so called "laid back attitude" we should think ourselves lucky they get it on the right island.

:lol:

I think the OP (freakstar) has unwittingly given us a picture puzzle to resolve for this weekend:)

I've tried matching up the small Satellite image (available on the sellers website) for locating the area the bar is in but then find with google earth the actual location ends up being well outside Ibiza town @ 9km though the bar photo's do not suggest that being the case.

Ofcourse one could cheat by emailing the estate agency concerned for this 'bar's' exact Ibiza town location but where's the fun in that?

:lol:

I think the OP (freakstar) has unwittingly given us a picture puzzle to resolve for this weekend:)

I've tried matching up the small Satellite image (available on the sellers website) for locating the area the bar is in but then find with google earth the actual location ends up being well outside Ibiza town @ 9km though the bar photo's do not suggest that being the case.

Ofcourse one could cheat by emailing the estate agency concerned for this 'bar's' exact Ibiza town location but where's the fun in that?

Apparently it is banging? For 48K may consider.

LA fecked but now made it to Krabi....rather pleasant. Decided to go to Macau next then Hong Kong for Chinese New Year....after that? who knows

I imagine it would be essential for that particular bar. It's not really in a tourist area so is probably mostly Spanish customers. You could get something in San Antonio where you might not need to speak Spanish.

Yea but my mates burd (sorry Andy Gray...lady) is Spanish...he is thinking about coming in with me

Apparently it is banging? For 48K may consider.

If i'd got 48K euros to blow then i'd be already in Ibiza shaking hands on the deal along with taking out a small loan from our the bank to pay for any refurb costs, Spanish admin/ lawyer fees etc... I'd also get intouch with the BBC asking if they would like to come out to Ibiza to do one of their big make-over programmes. Failing that then as a last resort i could always try making friends with an MP so that he/she could fiddle their expenses for giving the bar a new vibrant, modern & trendy look that would appeal to all sections of adult society young and old:)

Perhap's a mission for Spotlight's very own 'David Bailey' Mr McRackin of being given the task with his camera for finding the place:)
too easy after seeing this piccie.....

5054413852464237556B744A52304E4642514650635545365A6B704452675A426358707449674543.jpg

..... it's c. felipe II in ibiza town!! :idea:

(that bar is always for lease and never worked properly so, if i was you, i wouldn't invest in it)

Back