Stupid Clubbing Question

DJTipster

Right here goes - This year will be my third time to Ibiza and i love it however my girlfriend has never been and i want to give her a quality holiday. The last 2 times i have been i never knew about this website so I have never known the clubbing calander. I have just gone out there, looked about and mates have decided where to go on what night etc....anyway now after finding this site i'm a little all over the place where to take the misses clubbing. Thing is she only really knows all the commercial dance tracks and so im not sure how she would react if we went to amnesia for the armin van buuren night etc - even though i reckon he is awesome!
Basically i need some advise as to where to go what to do etc...Clubs I want to take her too are: (We are there first week in july by the way)

Amnesia
Pacha
Eden - Pete Tong - Wonderland
Es Paradis???
Space

But which nights do we go on?

I mean like what is f*** me im famous like compared to Release yourself?
What are the best nights within the clubs ive chosen? etc

My Eden is sorted as we are going to Wonderland night - Pete Tong but any thing after that i'm thrown with where to go!?

My next thing is....when i went before we used to just go to the PR's outside Bar M Cafe Itaca etc and buy our club tickets there...is it now better to buy them off this website...? what have you guys done? Plus what happens if they turn you away as they might thing it is a "fake" ticket?

Please help lol

Right here goes - This year will be my third time to Ibiza and i love it however my girlfriend has never been and i want to give her a quality holiday. The last 2 times i have been i never knew about this website so I have never known the clubbing calander. I have just gone out there, looked about and mates have decided where to go on what night etc....anyway now after finding this site i'm a little all over the place where to take the misses clubbing. Thing is she only really knows all the commercial dance tracks and so im not sure how she would react if we went to amnesia for the armin van buuren night etc - even though i reckon he is awesome!
Basically i need some advise as to where to go what to do etc...Clubs I want to take her too are: (We are there first week in july by the way)

Amnesia
Pacha
Eden - Pete Tong - Wonderland
Es Paradis???
Space

But which nights do we go on?

I mean like what is f*** me im famous like compared to Release yourself?

My Eden is sorted as we are going to Wonderland night - Pete Tong but any thing after that i'm thrown with where to go!?

My next thing is....when i went before we used to just go to the PR's outside Bar M Cafe Itaca etc and buy our club tickets there...is it now better to buy them off this website...? what have you guys done? Plus what happens if they turn you away as they might thing it is a "fake" ticket?

Please help lol

I preferred Release Yourself out of the 2 at Pacha....but F**k me im famous was busier and more beautiful people there :lol:

ah right cool cheers - what about es paradis - there is pukka up - what sort of night is that?

I never made it to Es Paradis. We were going to go for the water party but never made it.......

Somebody else may be able to help with that....

Also my friend I went with she liked a mix of commercial then stuff like Tiesto but when we went to a lot of the nights we didnt hear anything commercial but we still really really enjoyed it, how can you not!!!

I would def go to We Love Sundays @ Space in the day (well when it opens at 4.30pm now) for the sunset terrace which is open til midnight - even if your g/friend isn't really into clubbing you can't help but enjoy Space by day/evening. And then if you're enjoying yourself the other rooms are all open til 6am ;)

Ok cool so....
Space - We Love Sundays
Eden - Wonderland

What else? lol :lol:

also what about the tickets?

I always buy tickets online for We Love Sundays as I know I'll always go to it, most of the rest of tickets I buy on the island cos I may change my mind on things when I'm over there.

A tip, if you are planning on going to Pacha, then if you eat in the Pacha restaurant beforehand you get into the club for free. A really nice slap up meal for 2 including wine will cost about 100 euros which is about the same as entry into Pacha so whichever way you look at it you're either getting a free meal or free entry into Pacha ;)

Ok cool so....
Space - We Love Sundays
Eden - Wonderland

What else? lol :lol:

also what about the tickets?

Purchase your tickets in advance for Space off this site..... you get a "special shorter Queue" to join to get in.... no chance of a "fake ticket" then....8)

Release yourself is a great night - if you like Sanchez - but I have been going for as long as his residency has been at Pacha and we havent missed a season yet of going to see Sanchez - for me, he never disappoints.

Is it just the first week in July you will be there? That's we are out there, plus the second week too. If you were there the 2nd week I would have forced you to attend Rennaisance at Pacha because Deep Dish's Sharam is playing and that should not be missed under any circumstances.... 8)8)

Go and see the DJ's you like the most. I was in th booth at Pacha behind Sanchez last year. Also look for the ambience you g/f likes. Try some of the other places liek elephant, sa trinxa, kumharas and Km5 whenn they ahe all nighters on . They can be blinding and if its a new experience for you both so much the better.

Thanks so much for the replies - just one last question...lol...what would pukka up be like? is that any good? What sort of music is that?

Basically i like hed kandi and fierce angel - which is what the misses likes too - unfortunately cant go to the hed kandi night as why fly back on that day!! so what nights @ pacha or es paradis would be like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Pukka Up once when Spotlight's own Fronty (aka How Clean Is Your House) was doing the early shift.

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with Es Paradis. It's beautiful, but just a bit too bright for my taste. The crowd on that particular night got scarier and scarier as the night progressed. For lack of a better phrase, chav central.

Music wasn't bad. The Pukka Up DJs that came on after Fronty & co. were playing straight up house... perhaps a bit too radio-friendly in style. But if you like Pete Tong then I suppose it's not too far off.

i found es paradis realy nice in side music want bad either think you would be ok to go pukka up might even get a freebee if you get down the beach during the day try to catch one of the pr staff

ah right ok cool - so really my last question to narrow choices down is:

Would Pukka Up be more commercial funky house tracks?

Plus what is the best night at Pacha?

In my book, Pacha is a snore fest all round due to the crowd being too ponsey and the general club doesn't generate atmosphere like say Amnesia.

To answer your questions, in my opinion:
- Yes
- Release Yourself w/ Roger Sanchez. Would have said Renaissance but that appears to be gone. Pure Pacha has some good line-ups this year so that's another good option.

And don't listen to the Pacha neighsayers. It's an amazing club and, on good nights, can be a lot of fun.

A tip, if you are planning on going to Pacha, then if you eat in the Pacha restaurant beforehand you get into the club for free. A really nice slap up meal for 2 including wine will cost about 100 euros which is about the same as entry into Pacha so whichever way you look at it you're either getting a free meal or free entry into Pacha ;)

Do you have to book a table or just turn up, we was going to do this last year but wasn't sure if you needed to book before hand.

Back