Students - June 08

cjt23

Hi, as im at uni I wont be able head out till the end of may when exams are over, but want to try and work a season out there. Im a bit worried about heading out to late! Anyone else in the same boat?

Also does can anyone give some advice as to how much money I should take with me, to get by when job searching and for deposits on accomedation etc?

Chris

im going to be going out even later ... maybe mid june!

as long as we look hard there will always be jobs available esp pr and bar work as there is a quick turn around.

snapping up jobs left by people that couldnt hack it or run out of money is what im hoping to do... bit worried about accomadation as it looks like im going it alone :eek:

alot in answer to the other q

enough for 2 months rent ... maybe £800 at least

richy

oh ps im a student too but my course ends later :(

Hey im flyin out may 23!! have to go home 30 june though cos im graduatin from uni! If im still lovin it will fly back out after graduation!

Got flights sorted and accomodation for first few days!

Goin on my own so if anyones lookin to share a flat from end of may - end of june give me a buzz

Ive been to ibiza last 3 years on holiday so im pretty clued up. First time workin out there so gonna just fly out and hope for the best

So if ur lookin to share and where and headin out the same time as me give me a shout

P.S. Im 21/ m / scotland and just about to finish uni!

papa_baird@hotmail.com

http://andybaird4.bebo.com

:)

l8er

im goin out l8 im goin end of june coz im goin on hol then gettin a job out there while im on hol should be fun and theyve always got jobs to offer

Back