stripclubs in san ann

Weeman

just was wanting to know where about the strip clubs are at in san ann, and how many of them they are!? what are the like compared to the ones over here?

cheerski.8)

Not been in any but there are a few dotted round the west end. Probably expensive to be honest to take advantage of the tourists.

I think the Secret Garden is still in San Antonio?

Around the rest of the island there is Pure Platinum, Blue Rose, Glamour @ Sa Cova and Beverley (if thats your cup of tea).

I think there is a thread on this somewhere......will look.....

I think the Secret Garden is still in San Antonio?

Around the rest of the island there is Pure Platinum, Blue Rose, Glamour @ Sa Cova and Beverley (if thats your cup of tea).

I think there is a thread on this somewhere......will look.....

you seem to know a lot about it??:twisted: ;)

you seem to know a lot about it??:twisted: ;)

I have actually been to all of them (apart from Pure Platinum)....purely on a work basis - and not the one that involves taking my clothes off I´ll have you know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really my cup of tea to be honest.....:rolleyes:

just was wanting to know where about the strip clubs are at in san ann, and how many of them they are!? what are the like compared to the ones over here?​

cheerski.8)​

sometimes you can find beautiful girls at temptation:

67eywwn.jpg

4tr0j9z.jpg

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=26154&highlight=strip+club

strip clubs

Ibiza has everything strip clubs with tea! Wow you would think it would be too dangerous and someone would get burned insurance must be really good. I'll take a cup of Chi but after my lap dance, but just to test the waters for other spot lighters.

We stayed opposite Beverleys last year, well it was just down the road, we couldnt help but giggle as we walked past :lol:

hmmm

Why would you come 2 Ibiza for a strip club? IMO save it for your hometown or one near you if you come a really smalltown or if your ashamed to be seen at one in your town. You can find better entertainment elsewhere. You give the right ladies a chance they will strip.;)

Back