Strangers in town

littlebopeep

Funky French-Anglo couple house sitting until after NewYear are looking for some ideas for a chilled out but funky nite in Ibiza for NYE. Not so interested in beautiful people just interesting people and top notch music~is there not any live stuff going on_? Based near ST CARLES but will travel cos this island is small but beautifully formed....:D:D

397361_10150484989217320_629052319_8647462_210953360_n.jpg

Funky French-Anglo couple house sitting until after NewYear are looking for some ideas for a chilled out but funky nite in Ibiza for NYE. Not so interested in beautiful people just interesting people and top notch music~is there not any live stuff going on_? Based near ST CARLES but will travel cos this island is small but beautifully formed....:D:D

The local Live music/Rock scene is well worth checking out if your into something a bit different from the tourist places. Its quiet vibrant in Ibiza and thats the place you should meet interesting people.

I would head into Ibiza town, toward Plaza Parque and ask around the locals bars there for whats going on live

Go to ''Aura'' which is on the San Joan Road near San Lorenzo. I promise it will be what you are looking for. The local international community going nuts to some fantastic music. Will be on until about 6am.
Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all that info … gonna start in Ibiza town and reckon will finish in Aura.....then taking other half to airport for 7am and I get to stay 3 more days to chill out and ride my bike!!!! Maybe c u tonite~have a great NYE all of you, gros bisous xxxxxx:D:D:D

Back