Stop trashtalking HI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ibiza

Can we stop destroying Hï on this forum.... The last couple of months i only read shit about the new Hi, can we please give them a chance to prove they made a great club!! You may not like al the line up but thats how it is! They want to attract the youth, so its mostly EDM, if you don't like it go to another club!!

I'm not an EDM lover (far from that) but are spending millions to make a great club, give them a chance!!

while I do agree with you rene, why create a separate thread? now there will be two different threads where people will be doing the exact same thing.

I have some understanding for certain comments and anything the matutes group does always trigger reactions, anywhere on the island. people use these forums as a ventile because here they're anonym and can pretty much say whatever they want (albeit the insulting which isn't cool and which I've warned a few people about lately).

the thrash talk will eventually fade. most of the young people and everyone that's never stepped foot into space will probably love hï straight away. a lot of the more mature clubbers will eventually admit that they've transformed it into something completely different than space and that it isn't that bad as a club as such. haters will be haters forever, but even they will at some point realize that it's pointless to keep going on about it.

thread closed. there's no need for two threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back