Still Game

Can't beat a bit of Jack n Victor plus all the other bawbags... don't even need to switch to BBC Scotland anymore...

When I was living in the midlands my friends got this but none of my friends down here in Essex/London have a clue what they saying...

When I was living in the midlands my friends got this but none of my friends down here in Essex/London have a clue what they saying...
Still yet to watch it yet fergi but will give it a go. Might need you to translate for me though ;)

That's what I was wondering, would everyone out of Scotland get it?

Best of the 3 episodes so far this season. Methodone Mick is the star of this season.

That clip looked pretty funny. I've seen it pop up on Netflix a few times and looks like I've had the complete wrong idea of what it was about.

What you thought it was about?
Well I just saw the picture of the two old fellas and assumed it was some sort of last of the summer wine type crap. Never actually bothered reading a description of what it was about. Lesson learned - never judge a book by its cover.

Well I just saw the picture of the two old fellas and assumed it was some sort of last of the summer wine type crap. Never actually bothered reading a description of what it was about. Lesson learned - never judge a book by its cover.

I would think last of the summer wine is a good description of it. Just Glasgow style banter and way of life version of it. Way way funnier

Back