Still Busy End of Sep???

Jamesy222

Hi Guys,

Im looking at a cheap deal for 29th Sep - 4th Oct, just wondering if there are still plenty of places to go or is it real quiet?? does anyone know if Plastik in San An and Bora Bora are still open then??

Cheers

Paul

I prefer September as it's still busy but an older crowd. We love Sundays at Space closing is on the 30th Sept, and Cocoon at Amnesia closing on the 1st Oct so both should be busy.

Dunno about Plastik, but if you have twitter you might as well ask direct: http://twitter.com/Plastik_Ibiza

September in Ibiza is the tits. Less 'kids' on their summer holidays, and cracking lineups for the closing parties, and all the workers are partying more and winding down at the end of the season. I've been out in June, August and September, and September was by far the best. Worst part is waiting all summer for to get out there. The last couple I summers we've done festivals abroad do it's not been so bad but I've been too busy with work to do anything this year. 7 weeks to go for us now

Thanks for your replies guys ;)

Was worrying a bit, but straight back to being as excited as a kid on xmas eve again, haha!!

I fancy a closing party but tbh the space opening put me off a bit, amazing line up and place but Waayyyy too many tickets sold and nearly enough impossible to dance and enjoy it!!

Definately tempting though! Liking the sound of an older crowd as well, can definately get full of kids in peak season.

Thanks again ;)

Paul

If I was going on your dates, I'd definitely make the effort to get to Space closing. It will be busy, but probably not as busy as the few weeks before as a lot of nights will have already had their closing parties.

If I was out there on your dates, I'd smash it for the first 3 nights then deal with the consequences in the remaining days. Mulletover @ Sankeys saturday, Space closing sunday, Cocoon closing @ Amnesia Monday. Then you've got 3 days to chill and marvel at your efforts over the previous 3 days, and there will still be enough to do if you've got enough money/energy left.

Normally go in june for the opening parties but this year going out on 24th Sept, really looking forward to Space closing and the roads being a bit quieter ( hopefully) as the driving is bad enough at the best of times! I'm sure like me, your have a ball.

Thanks for your help guys, apart from Space and Ushuaia if we are in PDB any other Bars/Clubs that play Quality music and worth hitting?

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for your help guys, apart from Space and Ushuaia if we are in PDB any other Bars/Clubs that play Quality music and worth hitting?

Cheers

Paul

Plastik, Delano, No Name, La Plage, Sands, Nassau, Sirocco, Shardana, Cocos, Bora Bora ... depending on the day/night and who's on the decks. So plenty worth hitting apart from Space & Ushuaia :!: ... and they are all free entry too 8)

Back