Starting a business in Ibiza

mel2196

Hi

I am in the process of looking to set up a business in Ibiza, has anyone done this themselves, can someone explain the process involved as it seems quite complicated! I would be keen to know what the best way to form the company is, how businesses are charged and how this works. In addition I would be looking for staff to work on comission basis, can anyone explain how best to employ staff e.g ask them to be self employed and if so what are my responsibilities?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Mel

I am also looking to start a business in Ibiza for 2012 and you are right it is very complicated. I have been advised to get a "Gestor" or legal advisor/financial adviser as they will walk me through the options and processes in setting up. I believe that you can secure their services for as little as 20 euros a month. I think the whole process can take 90 days to have a business eligible to trade so the sooner the better I guess

Best of luck

Stu

Best way to employ staff is on a contract of services agreement. If you dont know what that is then you should not be going into business...........

Back