Stag trip help?!

ssmiles

Hi
I am planning a stag trip to ibiza, we are staying in ibiza rocks in July. We arrive late on Thursday night and are planning on heading straight to Pacha. On Friday I am planning a boat trip with pukka up and am not sure where to go that night. Saturday will be a lazy day then probably going to space.

The group is of a mixed musical taste so don't want anything that is too heavy, what are people's suggestions for Friday night? Also is pukka up the best boat trip? Any suggestions of things to do during the day to get rid of hangover other then lying by the pool?

cheers

Hey, I am just going to suggest....consider the cirque de la nuit boat parties.

Nothing against pukka up..although that seems perfect for the occasion given your group of plp.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Pukka up boat party you get entry into Pacha on friday night as part of the package.

How long are you there for as there are different boat parties each day... you could even hire you own boat for the day / evening?

Judgement Friday could be an idea, a mix of house / trance music predominately.

Seeing as it appears your group isn't too fussed about serious clubbing, how about Supermartxe on Friday at Privilege?

Music will be on the commercial side but it's usually good fun and a mainly spanish crowd. This night also has the option of good techno in one of it's rooms for those who might be interested

If you want more of a british crowd theres always Judge Jules at Eden and the Water Party at Es Paradis

make sure u drag your squad into playa den bossa for the day and get down to the beach bars, maybe even before you goto space on the saturday night?.... or sunday if its sunday u are talking about going?

re-think your boat party plans ... pukka up boat parties are ****e....FACT

Back