Stag Do Destinations

Righteo lads im looking at stag do destinations as ive been given the job of best man!

Any ideas?

Its going to take place in Feb so abroad is looking likely.... nothing too expensive!

cheers in advance:lol:

I heard that Krakow is the ****! Cheap booze, good looking women and the pubs don't close until theres no one standing!

Or Amsterdam- tried and tested!

or Prague, before it's completely shafted.

Never seen so many beatiful women anywhere ... except Ibiza (truly)

or Prague, before it's completely shafted.

Never seen so many beatiful women anywhere ... except Ibiza (truly)

I heard that Prague isn't as cheap as it used to be, they have cottoned on to the stag dos's that make them money.

Ibiza is the fanny capital of Europe m8! :)

good thread - i'm best man in Sept & get married in October 09!

Bratislava has the thumbs up by all accounts, as does tallin. women stunning, beer cheap.

Just got back from a stag do last week in Amsterdam, You cannot fail to have a good time there its "stag do heaven".
However I did end up catching something! I caught this glowin the dark vibrator as this bird shot it across the Bananna Bar from her lady bits. (She could even write postcards with it). I won't tell you what my prize was as I don't want to incriminate myself.
It couldn't have been a better stag night. 10 out of 10.
But then I am nothing but white trash, so you may have different standards as what makes up a good weekend.

i went to Riga in Latvia last year ....brilliant stag so it was .....
check out Wroclaw in Poland as well, think im going to book there for my stag nxt year :D

Back