Staff wanted for new bar in Santa Eulalia

CasperSlides

I am opening a new bar in Santa Eulalia and I am looking for a person to work in the kitchen and also to do a bit of waiting on tables. You don't need to be chef or even a cook. I'll train whoever gets the job to do the cooking and believe me it will be very simple.

What I am looking for is somebody with a bit of personality though not gobby who will turn up everyday on time and put in a good evening's work. The hours are seven days a week from seven in the evening until whenever (possibly around two am). The job is from the beginning of May until October.

The bar is just around the corner from Guarana and the new Cafe Sidney with a large terrace overlooking the marina. Music is chillout. Ideally the person that I am looking for will speak Spanish as well as English.

If you are interested and can start around May 1st then please send your CV with a photo to casperslides@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Thanks to everybody who sent in their CV's but the position has been filled now.

Good luck to you all in your search for work this year and if you find yourself in Santa Eulalia pop in and see us.

We are:

Liquido Bar
Puerto Deportivo
Santa Eulalia del Rio

Hi, i realise the job you had advertised has been filled but i was wondering if you need any bar staff either at the moment or a bit further down the line. I am currently working for thomson in cala llonga as an entertainer but am looking to go back to bar work for the summer. If you do have something (or you know any other bars in this area that are looking for staff) then my number is 628546595

many thanks nadia

Sol's Bar (La Cantina) in Cala Llonga may be looking for staff. Sol is a good honest boss who pays decent money I suggest that you pop down and have a word with him.

Back