Squillace v Tanzmann hits New Jersey this Sat !

i saw squillace & marc houle on friday in the arches in glasgow for the pricely sum of £5 + £1 b/fee8)

squillace was good, but houle stole the night imho.

Thanks kimajy ...im about 45 minutes away im going to check it out this weekend if i can roundup anyone who wants to go!!! great find!!

Wd be interesting to hear how they do in that environment and what sort of crowd shows up... the combo was a big fave at DC-10.

Bit of a far cry from the nights you chose in Ibiza tho :?: Cd be a bit on the tech side ? Good chance to see what you make of it anyhow.

... and what's this about rounding up folks to go - a future Ibiza worker like you will be thinking nothing of rocking on up on your own regardless, surely ;)..

I would give it a go, but I'm on crutches. So that would be no joy at all.

I can understand that !! Hope you're back on your dancing feet soon. Being incapacitated is a real drag.

Wd be interesting to hear how they do in that environment and what sort of crowd shows up... the combo was a big fave at DC-10.

Bit of a far cry from the nights you chose in Ibiza tho :?: Cd be a bit on the tech side ? Good chance to see what you make of it anyhow.

... and what's this about rounding up folks to go - a future Ibiza worker like you will be thinking nothing of rocking on up on your own regardless, surely ;)..

I can understand that !! Hope you're back on your dancing feet soon. Being incapacitated is a real drag.

Thanks I hope to be walking in a couple of weeks

Will be seeing them in NYC. Will be a much better party.

Have fun on Friday at Good Units. Trust you'll be giving us a write-up after ? That one still has cheap Early Bird tickets on offer so still a bargain at $20.

Back