* Spring visit this weekend! *

Update - Toni was in Jerez (bad times)

However, didnt resist the ale and therefore ended up in the West End till 4am. Mostly open now barring Play2 etc. Think next weekend will do it.

Oh - weather nice earlier. Pissing down now. Looks like storms on the way.

Prediction of rain was something of an undetstatement.

Very funny watching the staff at Km5 frantically try to clear water away with brooms though. (Drinks there even more extorniate than last year though - bottle of Sol 9euros):?:

Popped into Hush - quiet when i went in but was filling up.

Fish and chip place closed Icey.

Prediction of rain was something of an undetstatement.

Very funny watching the staff at Km5 frantically try to clear water away with brooms though. (Drinks there even more extorniate than last year though - bottle of Sol 9euros):?:
:lol::lol: 9euro for sol:eek: hope you told them where to put it..

How have you found prices this year? A couple of weeks back, prices in bars and eateries around PDB & Figueretas seemed to have gone through the roof.

Kind of depends. The 'cool' places seem to be worse (i.e more expensive) but if you avoid the names there are still bargains to be had. Hostal Mari for beer and pinxa 1 euro, hostal la torre 25euros a night inc breakfast, s'mettler is fab for the price. Think sone of the establishments see people coming.

Kind of depends. The 'cool' places seem to be worse (i.e more expensive) but if you avoid the names there are still bargains to be had. Hostal Mari for beer and pinxa 1 euro, hostal la torre 25euros a night inc breakfast, s'mettler is fab for the price. Think sone of the establishments see people coming.
Agree with you on all that. S`mettler is a favourite of ours after being there in february.Most bars we went to we got change from a fiver for 2 drinks and most were doing cocktails 5 or 6euro. Roll on next weekend:p.

got back yesterday afternoon, had a really really great time and Im gutted to be back (as always!)
Too busy right now to do a full review but:
hotel THB Bahia in the bay was quite busy with various groups (some quite lairy but funny), the Ocean club site next door was quite loud and annoying but we were out in the car in the day anyway. Cant see that being ready for june BTW!!
sat: GRial and pacha - really busy had a great laugh with various locals and trourists
sunday: cala bassa, cala dhort, del mar, mint lounge, Hush , highlander , pink panther
monday: Ibiza town, d'alt villa, people watching at La Cava and mar y sol, Zebra bar later on for food , Manc Derby in San An , then being plied with shots at the Highlander again!
Prob missed loads out above. was surprised at how busy it was especially in the bay. Chris (i think) behind the bar in Pink Panther commented Ryanairs cheap flights had really helped boost numbers, hopefully they'll continue that strategy. would have liked to explored a bit more, but for 55quid for a car for three days it paid for itself just with the airport run. Thanks to Kimajy for his car hire suggestions
weather was stormy on sat, but sunday and monday were great. Good buzz about the place with the anticipation of the new season too, would have NO hesitation going back this time of year again. Had such a good time Im trying to make a return visit happen later this season, be difficult logistically but sure I can sort it for probably september.

Im jealous! Really wish we'd booked longer now too. Although we had packed days and nights theres just always more to do in ibiza.

We have our kids with us for this week and we go ourselves in feb for 3 days and its always great time there:D looks like the weather is picking up too. happy days ahead.

one of the highlights was getting in a cab and Raul the driver recognizing me from 2002 :!: when he worked in the Del Mar apts (San An) in which our group stayed in. We built up a nice rapport with him and his family that year and for him to remember ten years later was kinda cool8)
Its things like that why I love Ibiza so dear...

Back