Spotlight Support

eclipse15

Yo Team Spotlight!

Just wondered if there’s anything that us forum idiots can do to help you folks grease the wheels a little bit whilst the revenues are down for you at all?

Would happily buy a €50 voucher to use against future ticket purchases or something to give you a little boost?

Yo Team Spotlight!

Just wondered if there’s anything that us forum idiots can do to help you folks grease the wheels a little bit whilst the revenues are down for you at all?

Would happily buy a €50 voucher to use against future ticket purchases or something to give you a little boost?
I'm in. I'll happily spend 50 of @eclipse15's cash.

ok, although we'd rather not do tickets, because there is still so much uncertainty, we do have another idea. but i can't say anything yet. as soon as i know more, i'll update here.

i can't tell you how much the offer meant to us here. i was really touched. so looking forward to seeing you all again soon on a rammed dancefloor, sweaty and up for it ? ? ?

ok, although we'd rather not do tickets, because there is still so much uncertainty, we do have another idea. but i can't say anything yet. as soon as i know more, i'll update here.

i can't tell you how much the offer meant to us here. i was really touched. so looking forward to seeing you all again soon on a rammed dancefloor, sweaty and up for it ? ? ?
Look forward to hearing about it! Soooooooooon!

Any further thoughts @james ?

Back